Georgetown at the Dome | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown at the Dome

cuseguy

Living Legend
Could be a record breaker. Tickets are scarce and they haven't even gone on sale to the general public yet.

Best available pre-sale - pre-sale! - is section 316 row ZZ, two seats. Actually better seats available on StubHub for just a little more.

How can tickets be scare if they haven't gone on sale yet?
There was a presale today for anyone who has season tickets for football, etc. The best I could find was Section 316 row ZZ. I passed. After that, all I could find was long-range view, and I was only looking for 2 seats. They'll get 34,000 plus for the game.

You know damn well that SU will hype the piss outta this game. Charge any GTown fan a $1000 Melo Membership fee who want to buy group tix. Make the check payable to the Melo Center. Scumbags.

I still think they should drop the price on the long range view seats.

I think I will stir up a little dirt by saying they should move the court to the 50 yard line:);):(

Keep in mind that not all tickets are necessarily made available during a pre-sale. Sometimes they are, but other times seats are held back for the regular sale. I've bought tickets during pre-sales, only to find out later that I could have gotten better seats had I waited and bought with the general public.

As a sidenote, there's another pre-sale tomorrow, this time for alumni.

Keep in mind that not all tickets are necessarily made available during a pre-sale. Sometimes they are, but other times seats are held back for the regular sale. I've bought tickets during pre-sales, only to find out later that I could have gotten better seats had I waited and bought with the general public.

That's why I decided to wait.

I find it hard to believe right now that there will not be decent 3rd level seats for any game right at 10 AM on Wednesday - at least I hope so! On the other hand, since Gross changed things up, I have not been able to get a good seat to any game when single game seats have gone on-sale. You used to be able to buy a better seat for $15-20 more than the regular price but those days are sadly far behind us.

OrangeChris, where the hell did you find that picture of Otto with Mr Met? Kudos...

This. Tickets for sale is rarely a representation of tickets unsold.

So I got two tickets in section 110 row T. The price was right considering my other options on stubhub. I realize I'm in the last row but I don't know if the view is obstructed or what else. Can anyone provide feedback on my seats?

So I got two tickets in section 110 row T. The price was right considering my other options on stubhub. I realize I'm in the last row but I don't know if the view is obstructed or what else. Can anyone provide feedback on my seats?

Good seats. If anyhting's obstructed, it'll be the videoboard in the other end. No problem viewing the court.

Yeah I'll probably sell two of my tickets and make a pretty penny like that Villanova game a few years back.

My wife and I are flying to Syracuse for this game. Is there a nice hotel close to the dome that people would recommend.

Is there a nice hotel close to the dome that people would recommend.
Sheraton is the most convenient, but pricing and availability could be an issue.

I like the Crowne Plaza. If you plan early enough, their shuttle should get you to campus in case the weather makes the walk less than desirable.

Genesee Grande or Parkview would also work.

Sheraton is the most convenient, but pricing and availability could be an issue.

I like the Crowne Plaza. If you plan early enough, their shuttle should get you to campus in case the weather makes the walk less than desirable.

Genesee Grande or Parkview would also work.

Sheraton has been sold out since the day the schedule came out.

Genesee Cream Ale Grande is $289.00-$329.00 per night.

Crown Plaza downtown is $154.13 per night, but you have to pay at the time of booking.

Isnt there a Hyatt or a Hilton off of Erie or am I mixed up? I think it opened around '02?

We only have 3 Saturday home Big East games, no home Friday night games and 1 home Big East Sunday Game. The three Saturday games are Nova, Georgetown and Louisville. I'd imagine all three of these games are going to be in very high demand.

Sheraton has been sold out since the day the schedule came out.

Genesee Cream Ale Grande is $289.00-$329.00 per night.

Crown Plaza downtown is $154.13 per night, but you have to pay at the time of booking.

Not the case...I reserved a room today for Friday and Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom