Georgetown Prediction Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Prediction Thread...

You must be a blast at parties, Franco.
Considering the opponent it shouldn't be that hard to come up with some material that isn't throwing stones in glass houses. What are two things JB is affiliated with for better or worse? Golfing and probation. We can do better.

With 3 kids under the age of 5, I haven't been to a party in a long time. Can't say I miss it too much. Back in my single days, parties were just an excuse to drink, scout the dating scene, and see how many people could act fake. Ok, well, the first two were kind of fun.

Considering the opponent it shouldn't be that hard to come up with some material that isn't throwing stones in glass houses. What are two things JB is affiliated with for better or worse? Golfing and probation. We can do better.

I don't think Franco has figured out yet that eagle54 is a Georgetown visitor.

I don't think Franco has figured out yet that eagle54 is a Georgetown visitor.
65246770.jpg

Made Final Four as a #10 seed- 68
Frightened by 10 seeds or below - 58

As an aside, in it's last 9 tournament appearances since 2000 Georgetown has lost to a 15 seed, a 14 seed, 4 #11 seeds, and one #10 seed

Uh... Wouldn't it be nice to come out blazing for once. Heck ya!

Cuse 77
G-town-61

Towell waver picks Smith 55
Nose picker had the General 75

All that is good and doesn't suck 71
All that is evil and sucks 61

With 3 kids under the age of 5, I haven't been to a party in a long time. Can't say I miss it too much. Back in my single days, parties were just an excuse to drink, scout the dating scene, and see how many people could act fake. Ok, well, the first two were kind of fun.
You missed your calling -- you would have made the perfect Georgetown fan. But as they say, it's never too late.

Break ur ankles 75
Manley is officially closed 67

You think that Jb is most affiliated with is golf and probation? I think 1000 wins is more likely. I think Hall of Fame is more likely.

You never disappoint me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom