Georgetown Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Predictions...

doris has already called dibs for the couch

A shed couch? Where do you think I live?

I know Dulles and West Virginia are essentially one and the same, but I don't live there. I'm in the eastern time zone.

I know Dulles and West Virginia are essentially one and the same, but I don't live there. I'm in the eastern time zone.
doris on a west virginia couch ? nobody puts doris on the curb!

dirty-dancing

Last edited:

Easy now!!! haha

1000 Under/over on how many times people will say "It's 1 O"Clock and Georgetown still sucks". Taking the over.

Well, since time is a flat circle, and since Georgetown sucks at any and all times, the correct answer for how many times will the following phrase be spoken:

“It’s XX:xx o’clock ...and GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS!!”

is infinity. :cool:

So yeah - bet the over.

Well, since time is a flat circle, and since Georgetown sucks at any and all times, the correct answer for how many times will the following phrase be spoken:

“It’s XX:xx o’clock ...and GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS!!”

is infinity. :cool:

So yeah - bet the over.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff.

But Georgetown still sucks.

Last edited:
George (Papadakos) 67
George (town) 66

Big game, we really need a win to get back on track. Gtown has more than enough players despite the suspensions and is favored to win. Let's hope they don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom