Georgetown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown

JG3 and our guards will have a big test vs that press defense. We’ll need to play VERY well to win.
My sentiments exactly. However, that is only based on watching about 15 minutes of one of their games.

They're a bunch of , we'll wipe the floor with them.

Gtown seems to sub a lot early. Will be interesting to see our endurance as we’ll have 4 guys playing 35 minutes.

Georgetown. Hate duke far more.

and Georgetown looks good. Will be very difficult.
Duke is like the New England Patriots.
Georgetown is like the Dallas Cowboys.
Cowboys used to be a dominant force now they are living off the 90s and their Staubach days like Georgetown.

Everyone who isn’t a Patriots fan or Duke alumni hates those teams.

This season is already the first time in history that two AP #1 ranked teams lost in November. If Georgetown were to win tonight that would be three.

My first trip ever for @gtown... We aint losing

I don’t think I’ve been to one we’ve lost. If you ruin my mojo, I will @ck you up.

On a side note, let me know if you need anything - I’m staying with my sister who you met at Atlantis.

It's a blast of an away game. Clydes is wall-to-wall SU fans before and after, and Coleman is usually there handing out free bear hugs. After the game, especially if we win, you'll ask yourself "I can't believe some people want to discontinue this very fun series"

A money grab based on nostalgia for a past that is more distant every year.

It does help Georgetown because normally they draw very poorly at the Verizon Center. This is one of the few games that has people sitting in the upper deck.

We would be better off scheduling more strategically to get ready for the ACC (the real) season.

Trey Jones is the new Aaron Craft where it’s almost written into every broadcast where the color commentator has to go overboard praising the guy.
He is the type of player our zone destroys.
It’s so easy to play against him. Don’t overplay the dribble give him every jump Shot and never bite on a pick and roll.

It does help Georgetown because normally they draw very poorly at the Verizon Center. This is one of the few games that has people sitting in the upper deck.

We would be better off scheduling more strategically to get ready for the ACC (the real) season.

Who do you suggest? That typically has been a fertile recruiting area for us.

Trey Jones is the new Aaron Craft where it’s almost written into every broadcast where the color commentator has to go overboard praising the guy.
He is the type of player our zone destroys.
It’s so easy to play against him. Don’t overplay the dribble give him every jump Shot and never bite on a pick and roll.

Least favorite player in college basketball.

We play this game for recruiting. We need a game in the Washington/Baltimore area.
It’s better for our fans to attend the Verizon Center or whatever it’s called over Comcast Center that Maryland can fill up on its own.

We play this game for recruiting. We need a game in the Washington/Baltimore area.
It’s better for our fans to attend the Verizon Center or whatever it’s called over Comcast Center that Maryland can fill up on its own.

Playing in a place for recruiting purposes is way, way overrated. That sounds like a concept from the 1960’s.

But if you have to play in DC schedule GW or George Mason. And playing in DC has nothing to do with Baltimore. These are two completely different markets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom