Georgetown | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown

Playing in a place for recruiting purposes is way, way overrated. That sounds like a concept from the 1960’s.

But if you have to play in DC schedule GW or George Mason. And playing in DC has nothing to do with Baltimore. These are two completely different markets.

Who would you play???

Playing in a place for recruiting purposes is way, way overrated. That sounds like a concept from the 1960’s.

But if you have to play in DC schedule GW or George Mason. And playing in DC has nothing to do with Baltimore. These are two completely different markets.
Counterpoint: it’s a fun sporting event and sports are about having fun.
Good idea. Let’s plan the whole OOC schedule on what’s fun. (That’s sarcasm)

I’m sure no one on this forum would complain if we went 3-7 OOC as long as we were having fun. (That’s also sarcasm)

Louie Orr is an asst’t for the Hoyas.

Lol I hate that Duke always has the refs in their pocket but I’m severely enjoying Georgetown getting jobbed. They did change that call though.

You can’t keep calling these fouls on Georgetown...the duke fix is in.

Rooting all the way for Duke. Hate hate hate Georgetown. Always have always will. Especially with Ewing coaching. Biggest POS to ever play the college game. Should have been arrested twice for assault while in college. Screw him and Georgetown.

Rooting all the way for Duke. Hate hate hate Georgetown. Always have always will. Especially with Ewing coaching. Biggest POS to ever play the college game. Should have been arrested twice for assault while in college. Screw him and Georgetown.
Don’t share the Ewing hate, but I’m with you on the Georgetown venom. Cheering for Georgetown is blasphemy, IMO!

When do we play on ESPN? Those were the days.

Plenty of loathing for both.

I get the feeling that Gtown will grab 15 offensive rebounds against us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom