Get used to this guy and realize the sky is not falling: | Syracusefan.com

Get used to this guy and realize the sky is not falling:

jekelish said:
YouTube Video The kid is going to be a player. Let's not start banging our heads against the wall just yet, people.

Many will be pleasantly surprised. But the potential of an Ennis-Joseph backcourt was too good to be true.

Many will be pleasantly surprised. But the potential of an Ennis-Joseph backcourt was too good to be true.
I agree wholeheartedly. I was salivating at the prospect of seeing them on the floor together once or twice. It could have been scintillating.

joseph wouldnt have been a starter. he'd be given the dion/mcw freshman treatment.

Looks like the anti-Ennis.
180 degrees opposite style.

But...it appears he likes to run.
And in that sense would be a nice change.
Exactly! Could bring back some Scoop memories but what the hey

jekelish said:
I agree wholeheartedly. I was salivating at the prospect of seeing them on the floor together once or twice. It could have been scintillating.

It would have been like a backcourt of Napier and Boatright. Two good ball handlers.

The best teams usually have at least four starters who can handle he ball, shoot and attack the basket.

That's been part of our problem. Neither Grant nor Fair are what I would call good ball handlers in the open court.

Small sample size but he reminds me a bit of THE PEARL with the spin moves and the smile

The anti-Ennis is right !!

I say he starts a PG from Day 1 :)

OO44
I was going to say his handle in traffic put me in mind of the Pearl. Just didn't have the ball on a string. Pearl's the only guy I've ever seen do that, look like he us stumbling, losing the ball, but never really ever losing control. It looked like we was losing the ball and he somehow he kind of sucked it back into his sphere of control.

I like Ennis a lot. A lot. But I'm way more excited about this dude.
I know what you mean, I just hope by his being that good it doesn't ever make us downgrade what TE did for us, ya know. He was special, very, very very good, but different. At least we will have something to talk about next year :)

I prefer transition to what we had this year. Kaleb will bring that to the Cuse again. I know many seem down about ennis, however Kaleb is more the Cuse PG we are used to and want here. He will make you forget Tyler. and we will be a better offensive team.

Joseph
Cooney
Roberson
McCullough
Christmas/Coleman

He looks like he's twice the athlete that Ennis is. Hopefully he has some basketball skills to go with the athleticism.

I prefer transition to what we had this year. Kaleb will bring that to the Cuse again. I know many seem down about ennis, however Kaleb is more the Cuse PG we are used to and want here. He will make you forget Tyler. and we will be a better offensive team.

Joseph
Cooney
Roberson
McCullough
Christmas/Coleman

...but ...but I don't want to forget Tyler.

People keep counting out Grant in their potential starting line-ups. Why are people so convinced he's gone?

Joseph
Cooney
Grant
McCullough
Christmas

Gbinije
Buss
Roberson
Coleman
BJ Johnson

We go 10 with Jerami.

The kid is going to be a player. Let's not start banging our heads against the wall just yet, people.

This is honestly one of, if not the best mix I've seen.

0:43 is just absolutely filthy. You never see moves like that. I wasn't alive when Pearl played, so maybe he had that, but thats just nasty.

You all put so much faith in Jim Boeheim. JB said Kaleb Joseph will be the next great next to Flynn, Waiters and MCW.

Pick your heads up and have some faith. This kid is absolutely the real deal. Don't burry your heads in the sand till Kid Mamba comes to town.

I like Ennis a lot. A lot. But I'm way more excited about this dude.

More excited than having a lottery pick player?

Last year the expectations for Tyler were high but most expected a large drop off from MCW. I fear we fans are now setting the bar to high for Kaleb by expecting him to be as good as Cuses last two pg's. not likely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom