Getting a foreign kid like Ennis is great for the team.the experience of learning to speak Canadian | Syracusefan.com

Getting a foreign kid like Ennis is great for the team.the experience of learning to speak Canadian

CaliCuse

All American
Learning to speak Canadian is a good experience for our players. It took awhile to bring in the first recruit for 2013 but a kid I have long forgotten about will be sitting on the bench waiting for next season will help. Michael Gibinije,the Duke transfer. I bet Jim and Coach K had a few words to say to each other about him.SUball

He speaks english cali, where do you come up with these things? Canadian is not a language. And i wouldnt even call him foreign.

I'm actually quite fluent in Canadian but I still don't speak Cali

He speaks english cali, where do you come up with these things? Canadian is not a language. And i wouldnt even call him foreign.
A high fastballm Steerike!Canada is a foreign country dude.All I can say about speaking Canadian is this:rolling:

First, they know Canadian from playing with Andy and KJ. Plus, they got to learn Brazilian playing with Fab. :confused:

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I can't believe that I am actually responding in a Cali thread but seriously, I really don't think that people realize that Ennis goes to St. Benedict's Prep in New Jersey and that he is a teammate of Isaiah Briscoe who will also hopefully be coming to the Cuse as well. Ennis was named Gatorade's player of the year for New Jersey this past season. This is a pretty good article.

http://www.sbp.org/athletics/basketball/basketball_news.asp

So Cali, Ennis speaks Joisey more than he speaks Canadian:crazy:

Learning to speak Canadian is a good experience for our players. It took awhile to bring in the first recruit for 2013 but a kid I have long forgotten about will be sitting on the bench waiting for next season will help. Michael Gibinije,the Duke transfer. I bet Jim and Coach K had a few words to say to each other about him.SUball
Probably a similar experience in learning how to speak American.

Learning to speak Canadian is easy compared to speaking the Fringlish of Quebec or speaking Newfee, however they spell that. Newfees are Canadian rednecks for those that don't hang with our brothers from the North. Amazingly they all seem to live in New Foundland. ;)

Holy people...1) this is VINTAGE Cali and easily a Hall of Fame post by him, and 2) I think he's absolutely ready to take on RutgersAl in some sort of delirious-off post jousting or something.

Bravo, Cali. Bravo...

Seriously, this is the best thread I've read on this or any other board. Well done Cali to get it started and the rest for playing along. Even those who did so unwittingly. Great stuff.

dont you mean i have long forgotten aboooot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom