Giants and Bills | Syracusefan.com

Giants and Bills

Crusty

Living Legend
I know it's preseason but it is still football (sorta). Gints have a new offense and we will get to see Nassib.

This is probably a key season for Marrone. New ownership next year may want their own guy. Sometimes new owners don't realize what they have and clean house. Probably guaranteed to have a new GM and they always want their own guy.

I am a Giants fan and don't follow the Bills closely, but even though I drank the DM Kool-Aid, he is still an SU guy and I hope he succeeds (did I just sat that?).

Will be more interested in this game than normal.

I know it's preseason but it is still football (sorta). Gints have a new offense and we will get to see Nassib.

This is probably a key season for Marrone. New ownership next year may want their own guy. Sometimes new owners don't realize what they have and clean house. Probably guaranteed to have a new GM and they always want their own guy.

I am a Giants fan and don't follow the Bills closely, but even though I drank the DM Kool-Aid, he is still an SU guy and I hope he succeeds (did I just sat that?).

Will be more interested in this game than normal.

I share the same sentiments, even though I'm neither a Bills or a Giants fan. The SU connection of both teams is intriguing. I normally watch few, if any, pre-season games, but I will be watching this one.

I share the same sentiments, even though I'm neither a Bills or a Giants fan. The SU connection of both teams is intriguing. I normally watch few, if any, pre-season games, but I will be watching this one.
You going to the ND game? If so, hope to see you at the tailgate.

I really hope Whaley stays on with new ownership. The guy has been killing it with his moves. As far as Marrone goes, I like him a lot as a NFL HC and hope he does well enough this year to get another year at least but if he wants to keep Hackett on, the offense better step up.

Spiller-FJax-Chandler-Watkins-Woods-Williams-Goodwin plus a solid offensive line and their guy in EJ Manuel. That offense has way too much talent to be mediocre. Combine that with what should be a Top 10 caliber defense keeping them in games. The only excuse they have left is youth and inexperience. The talent is there.

ill be watching, but it sucks that its head to head to Yankees-sux.

the nassib part will be intriguing for sure.

hes gotta show us something. cant keep 3 QBs and painter reminds me of a nearly dead horse.

according to the bills depth chart macky is 3rd, and doesnt even long snap.

neither of which surprises me. but i read on here that he could make it as a long snapper....and yet his former college coach doesnt even give him a chance to do so??

so confused, everyone on here has such a great eye for talent.

6 SU players will be in this game tomorrow night, not to mention HCTC and HCDM (and the coaching crew).
  1. Nassib
  2. Pugh
  3. Chibane
  4. Provo
  5. Bromley
  6. Who am I missing?

ill be watching, but it sucks that its head to head to Yankees-sux.

the nassib part will be intriguing for sure.

hes gotta show us something. cant keep 3 QBs and painter reminds me of a nearly dead horse.

according to the bills depth chart macky is 3rd, and doesnt even long snap.

neither of which surprises me. but i read on here that he could make it as a long snapper...and yet his former college coach doesnt even give him a chance to do so??

so confused, everyone on here has such a great eye for talent.
You're right, it will be interesting to see Nassib in the new offense. According to BigBlue view and nj.com, his last couple of practices have been strong (or at least better than previous practices). He needs to show it in games now. I just can't see Painter being the backup again. If it's not Nassib, they may look outside.

Macky. McClain. Williams. I don't see Provo or Chibane on either roster.
The SU site has Provo and Chibane on Bills. I should know better than to trust that.

giants likely coming out no huddle with there new offense

You going to the ND game? If so, hope to see you at the tailgate.

Will be there--hope to get there early enough to find the tailgate.

Has there ever been another coaching matchup before involving two su grads?

Interesting.

I gotta say no.

Hell, are these the only 2 Head Coaches ever??

SWC needs to get on this.

The University better come up with a cool commercial or something out of this, but sadly I think we all know they won't.

Interesting.

I gotta say no.

Hell, are these the only 2 Head Coaches ever??

SWC needs to get on this.

The University better come up with a cool commercial or something out of this, but sadly I think we all know they won't.

Like I said elsewhere. They need photos/video of those two, Moore, Tyree, all the SU players on the teams, and the four living HOF members together.

You mean in the NFL because Randeee vs Dougie was an annual event.

Wide Right...

BuDRUqFCIAADnSb.jpg

You mean in the NFL because Randeee vs Dougie was an annual event.

Yes, in the nfl. I can't really think of any su grads who went on to be head coaches, other than those two