Giftwrapped... | Syracusefan.com

Giftwrapped...

BostonOrange

2nd String
..wins for both Pats and Giants. I mean...maybe the pats would have won in ot, and maybe the giants would have won without the punt return gag jobs, but wow they were both fortunate today...

Winners make their own gifts.

..wins for both Pats and Giants. I mean...maybe the pats would have won in ot, and maybe the giants would have won without the punt return gag jobs, but wow they were both fortunate today...

Yah, they were both generally well played too (I love watching Ed Reed & Patrick Willis play). It's a shame both games were more lost than won at the end.

Pats were more fortunate. Guy makes the catch and its game over. Players make plays and givethe Pats DB credit for stripping the ball. Ted Ginn Jr I am thanking for not playing. Giants made plays and that is the reason why they won. Alex Smith did not.

Pats were more fortunate. Guy makes the catch and its game over. Players make plays and givethe Pats DB credit for stripping the ball. Ted Ginn Jr I am thanking for not playing. Giants made plays and that is the reason why they won. Alex Smith did not.

Well Alex Smith wasn't gift-wrapped any points. Eli was gift-wrapped 6 on the two fumbles - to his credit he turned one of the gimme 3's into 7 but still, he had plenty of chances to win the game too and couldn't really do anything.

In retrospect b'more should have taken a delay of game and the five yards instead of having their kicker rushing onto the field for an unfortunately hasty kick

Agree...It's not like the guy just set the ball on the ground. He had help.

Well, he did kind of set it on the ground for the Giants on the one that hit his knee.

In retrospect b'more should have taken a delay of game and the five yards instead of having their kicker rushing onto the field for an unfortunately hasty kick
they had a TO left too

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Don't agree. It's true that any of the four teams could of or should of won, but especially in the Giants case, they didn't nothing wrong. They played a very smart game and like most closely fought games, it always comes down to two or three plays that makes the difference. You could argue that the Coughlin and Belicheck outcoached the Harbaughs. I wouldn't say it was giftwrapped though. The team that executed when it mattered won both games.

The niners abandoned the run waaay too soon. For some reason they thought that Alex smith with basically one threat in Davis was a better option than pounding frank gore. As a jints fan I was very pleased to see this but wow some really awful play calls.

Btw...michael crabtree? P freaking u. What a bust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom