Giglio Finally Backs Down; Cuse to Orlando, NC State to the Bronx! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Giglio Finally Backs Down; Cuse to Orlando, NC State to the Bronx!

He's worse than Dick Vitale, who lists 10 teams in his Final Four every year.

Good lord, I'd hate being a reporter. He's reporting what he hears...things change. Maybe Wildhack is pushing this hard, selling our fanbases enthusiasm etc. Maybe we've guaranteed a larger allotment to get the bowl. Maybe the ACC feels the clear 2nd team should get rewarded, is mandating it. Things change, hes not hedging.

1527348269105.gif

Good lord, I'd hate being a reporter. He's reporting what he hears...things change. Maybe Wildhack is pushing this hard, selling our fanbases enthusiasm etc. Maybe we've guaranteed a larger allotment to get the bowl. Maybe the ACC feels the clear 2nd team should get rewarded, is mandating it. Things change, hes not hedging.
That’s fine, but why be so defiant about it... don’t say “a” IS happening if “b”... that’s what happens when you report things you hear as certainties.

That’s fine, but why be so defiant about it... don’t say “a” IS happening if “b”... that’s what happens when you report things you hear as certainties.

I think that's a fair point. Maybe a bit too certain in the way he tweets, but I don't think he's hedging, making crap up. He's hearing new information and adjusting accordingly. Any event, whatever is happening behind the scenes, I'd going to give major credit to Wildhack if he gets us to Orlando.

I don't know what's worse Joe's picks it watching chase Daniel play qb

thats what i have for the most part except flip duke and gt

I heard this clown on Brent axes show...he didn’t seem prepared to answer some of axes questions or was at best guessing to sound legitimate

ACC wants NC State - it’s a founding memeber school in NC. Giglio is informed by NC connections.

It’s just another obstacle and proof that the climb back to the top will mean fighting our way through NC ACC bias.
I think that the truth is closer to a bias by the four Tobacco Road schools. The ACC as a whole has changed from went I went to Duke graduate school in the 1980s. BC, SU, Pitt. 'Ville, Clemson, GA Tech and Miami certainly have no loyalty to the North Carolina schools.

Yes, Swofford is a Tarheel (with an Ohio Masters, but he reports to the presidents/chancellors, most of who are non-Southerners who could care less about any Tobacco Road conspiracy.

If that's the breakdown it honestly makes the most sense. Pinstripe still gets a northeast team. Belk gets a team only one state away. Sun has the local support so a non traveling U makes sense there. Gator and NC St. can pound sand.

You don't say...

Guarantee next year, he pulls out this most updated scratch pad and uses it to pump us his "accuracy".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom