Gillon was horrendous tonight | Syracusefan.com

Gillon was horrendous tonight

JB say that in the press conference or you saying that? It's right either way but just curious

I mean, for the life of me I can't comprehend how a 5th year senior can still have these games where he plays like a clueless freshman. inexcusable

That's 2 in a row for him.

Not sure what he's thinking about at the end of halves, or why he enjoys dribbling around the top of the key for :18 seconds each possession.

No idea why Howard didn't get more run in place of Gillon. Perplexing.

I think we are at the point where the balance between Howard and Gillon is tilting towards Frank.

This was one of Gillon's worst games. I couldn't understand why JB had him in there late. It just gave him the chance to screw up at least 3 times.

I think when you see Gillon did what he did vs. NC State and FSU - it's easy to keep him in and hope he catches fire. When the offense plays as putrid as it did tonight - JB is probably just praying that Gillon can get hot

I think when you see Gillon did what he did vs. NC State and FSU - it's easy to keep him in and hope he catches fire. When the offense plays as putrid as it did tonight - JB is probably just praying that Gillon can get hot
well, maybe, but after his god-awful first half (esp the last few minutes) he shouldn't have even been in the the 2nd half

Good lord need a dislike button.

So tell me who is the better option -- I know who you are going to say, and you would be laughably wrong. And while you are at it, might as well give JB a dislike as well.

His lack of defense is so maddening. We know TT doesn't play defense, but I thought Gillon would.

He seems lazy sometimes. Can't win with that.

Frankly, JB did a poor job of prepping his team for this game...or they just didn't listen. They looked like they had no idea how to attack a 1-3-1 zone. And we have the shooters to do it if they are spaced correctly. I don't know what is going on with JB this year.

It's no bueno when your fully grown up PG can get psyched out by the most clichéd chant in the history of chants.

I mean, for the life of me I can't comprehend how a 5th year senior can still have these games where he plays like a clueless freshman. inexcusable
Pearl, I think this is the first post I've seen from you that was half glass full.

But I agree, he was awful. If we came back to win, that 3 would have made me feel much better about his efforts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom