Girard | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Girard

Im not sure I know the “you’re too little to guard me” gesture. But I want to.
Imagine you score a bucket. Then you put your hand below your knee, palm down, like u r saying the person is short, while stating directly at them.

Im not sure I know the “you’re too little to guard me” gesture. But I want to.
Pretty sure it’s the “rock the baby” gesture Russ was hitting Dame with last year. We all know how that turned out.

B7BD99AD-C3DE-4475-8720-773457590608.gif

We’ve been sorely lacking a guy like Girard.

Give me guys like him to lead this team year in/year out.

No one should ever apologize for the cocky moments when they’re backed up by heart, grit and ice pumping through the veins.
Yep no doubt. Several observations. If he was the one instigating with this ND team then I'd likely feel differently but if I'm remembering correctly this was the team where the guy stood over him taunting him last game. Was it the same guy?

And then at the 20second mark at the foul line he was nose to nose literally with one of them for quite some time. I thought they'd go at it right there. There's a big difference between responding and reacting to aggressors with the same vs. being the idiot who is starts things initiates and instigates.

I have ZERO problem with his reactions and actions, his moxie or his toughness with his giving it right back. It was a classic SCOREBOARD biotch legend starting moment. Friggin awesome. This team has a pulse now in large part because of the combination of JGIII's competitive fire and cool calm clutchness all combined. Bravo!

Last edited:
Yep no doubt. Several observations. If he was the one instigating with this ND team then I'd likely feel differently but if I'm remembering correctly this was the team where the guy stood over him taunting him last game. Was it the same guy?

And then at the 20second mark at the foul line he was nose to nose literally with one of them for quite some time. I thought they'd go at it right there. There's a big difference between responding and reacting to aggressors with the same vs. being the idiot who is starts things initiates and instigates.

I have ZERO problem with his reactions, his moxie his toughness his giving it right back. It was a scoreboard biotch legend moment. Friggin awesome. This team has a pulse now in large part because of JGIII competitive fire and coolness under fire all combined. Bravo!
Not the same guy

The strange thing though is when elijah gave Gibbs the you to small he wanted no smoke. Elijah was doing that to everyone all game. LOL not once did anyone look to square up.

The strange thing though is when elijah gave Gibbs the you to small he wanted no smoke. Elijah was doing that to everyone all game. LOL not once did anyone look to square up.

He didn’t want it with Girard either. He was just rattled, and Girard took advantage of his emo ass by clowning him in his moment of weakness. He got held back REAL easy. He didn’t want to fight.

He needs to stop playing those friggin away games. He’s clearly not built to be a trash talker.

He didn’t want it with Girard either. He was just rattled, and Girard took advantage of his emo ass by clowning him in his moment of weakness. He got held back REAL easy. He didn’t want to fight.

He needs to stop playing those friggin away games. He’s clearly not built to be a trash talker.
Do you really think anyone in college hoops, anywhere in this country, is going to actually square up after last night? Come on man. Coaches everywhere today had ‘the talk’ with their teams about the consequences of tossing just one punch.

Do you really think anyone in college hoops, anywhere in this country, is going to actually square up after last night? Come on man. Coaches everywhere today had ‘the talk’ with their teams about the consequences of tossing just one punch.

No. So why pretend?

No. So why pretend?
He took two steps and remembered his scholly was on the line. And no, I don’t believe Marek was any bit of a factor in that decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom