Girard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Girard

Girard is a master troll. He gets people MAD and never loses his cool. It's fantastic.

Someone mentioned in the game thread he was been getting triple teamed and guarded by older kids since he was in 8th grade. He obviously learned how to stick up for himself along the way.
His username on this board must be Townie72. I'm just kidding Townie72 just kidding, your a board legend

Kind of a puss move to talk smack or show someone up and run away like a B.

If any player did that to us this place would go insane and there would be a 20 page topic.
Absolutely true. As is the truth of needing someone who has the ability to get under opponents skin and back it up.

No question we would be tearing him apart if he was playing for ND.

Kind of a puss move to talk smack or show someone up and run away like a B.

If any player did that to us this place would go insane and there would be a 20 page topic.

Eh, kid was just talking crap to Joe a few seconds earlier. What goes around, comes around.

Kinda of a puss move to pretend to want to fight over it. “Hu hu hu hoooooooold me baaaaaack!” - Jalen Rose

Kind of shocked how many people in the thread had an issue with Joe. every team needs someone with some attitude, I love it. He did fight anyone he legit was living in that dude’s head most of the game. There were a few other occasions Gibbs looked pissed. I love it.
JG has an Attitude that's been a key ingredient of our recent ability to pull out recent games.

Absolutely true. As is the truth of needing someone who has the ability to get under opponents skin and back it up.

No question we would be tearing him apart if he was playing for ND.

I swear there was a very minor end of game incident when GMac played for us against ND. Anyone remember?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom