Girard | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Girard

We are going to have transfers. Joe is not going to be one of them.

I mean I’m sure Chaz Owens will get a lot of looks.. we have a 12 loss team again so whoever leaves at this point it is what it is. I’m not so upset anymore given how there are transfers all over. That being said Joe transferring anywhere sounds ridiculous to me but whatever

Folks, no one bothered to raise the question with JB or Joe in the postgame? If so, that’s bad reporting or it was a false rumor. I’m guessing both.

I don’t think he is going anywhere either, but IF for some reason he did, imagine if it was to another ACC school. He would literally go 8-13 a game from three against our zone. But on the other end, he would have to guard someone one on one, unless another ACC team plays a type of zone. Either way, just seems like a strange idea that he wouldn’t be back.

Next year is the year of the Bjorn.

Grab ya popcorn and get ya season tickets cause the shows getting ready to start!

I don’t think he is going anywhere either, but IF for some reason he did, imagine if it was to another ACC school. He would literally go 8-13 a game from three against our zone. But on the other end, he would have to guard someone one on one, unless another ACC team plays a type of zone. Either way, just seems like a strange idea that he wouldn’t be back.

I think a lesser ACC team is the only place that would make sense.

I'm not sure he would be guaranteed to play the role he wants at a Big Ten school. But he would fit pretty well on the team we played last night. He'd also have plenty of cache at one of those places as a player everyone knew could link up some NIL etc etc.

New coach, transfers, big PG recruit, Buddy back noone is safe.

I actually think Buddy is the player that might want to play a year of college hoops somewhere else. If he didn't have to carry the team (or have his coach goad him into too many shots) and hit from a high 3pt clip that could get him drafted.

Isn't Joe close to 45% from 3 this year? Schools would take him - he wouldn't have free rein to act crazy and get 34 minutes a night, but he would have suitors. Feet set on an open look I trust Joe more than Buddy to knock it down.

Bringing up a Twitter rumor to JB at a presser :

prepare black sails GIF by STARZ

I think a lesser ACC team is the only place that would make sense.

I'm not sure he would be guaranteed to play the role he wants at a Big Ten school. But he would fit pretty well on the team we played last night. He'd also have plenty of cache at one of those places as a player everyone knew could link up some NIL etc etc.

New coach, transfers, big PG recruit, Buddy back noone is safe.

I actually think Buddy is the player that might want to play a year of college hoops somewhere else. If he didn't have to carry the team (or have his coach goad him into too many shots) and hit from a high 3pt clip that could get him drafted.
Actually, I don't see Buddy as an NBA player. He definitely can shoot but his handle is really bad. He's a T.O. waiting to happen every time he gets pressured, and is a poor passer and board man. Lots of guys can shoot it but he really has no other pro level qualities. That said, he's the kind of guy you'd like to have date your daughter. Really good young man.

Actually, I don't see Buddy as an NBA player. He definitely can shoot but his handle is really bad. He's a T.O. waiting to happen every time he gets pressured, and is a poor passer and board man. Lots of guys can shoot it but he really has no other pro level qualities. That said, he's the kind of guy you'd like to have date your daughter. Really good young man.
Spot on.

Isn't Joe close to 45% from 3 this year? Schools would take him - he wouldn't have free rein to act crazy and get 34 minutes a night, but he would have suitors. Feet set on an open look I trust Joe more than Buddy to knock it down.
hes leading the ACC in 3 point shooting...uhhh yeah...he'd have p5 options if he wanted to transfer

he has a lot of good qualities and he has become easy to root for...but i will happy to see him and buddy as 35mpg players gone...so tired of the lack of athleticism at PG and SG...he goes into the paint and gets rejected every time...there are athletes who can shoot and dunk and play d out there..and they increase winning % more than joe/buddy do.

4 years is enough of this. its JBs worst 4 year span in win-loss in history...enough.

if Joe was just on the team but not a guaranteed starter it would be nice to have him...but at 35mpg? no thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom