Give it to Red today | Syracusefan.com

Give it to Red today

upperdeck

Living Legend
His best game by far in finding rotations but it also helped that we got points out of the adjustments

Copeland when he doesnt make mistakes is a tough guard when we go to that smaller lineup

Hime is another option and provides a way to go even bigger if we really need to

Benny is just spot duty now and he didnt do too much and take bad shots

Cuffe played hard in his tim

His best game by far in finding rotations but it also helped that we got points out of the adjustments

Copeland when he doesnt make mistakes is a tough guard when we go to that smaller lineup

Hime is another option and provides a way to go even bigger if we really need to

Benny is just spot duty now and he didnt do too much and take bad shots

Cuffe played hard in his tim
Cuffe?? Are you guys related or something? He played 3 minutes, went 0-1 with a foul and had 0 pts/assists/rebounds. Meanwhile, JJ Starling had his greatest game in a Syracuse uniform and didn't warrant one of your 4 highlights? (but Cuffe did?)

Cuffe?? Are you guys related or something? He played 3 minutes, went 0-1 with a foul and had 0 pts/assists/rebounds. Meanwhile, JJ Starling had his greatest game in a Syracuse uniform and didn't warrant one of your 4 highlights? (but Cuffe did?)
Everyone has their favorites

He just highlighted the bench players and what they did since the overall topic was rotations, right? Don’t overthink it.

Guys took turns taking over the game:

Judah had a couple of hot runs

So did Starling

Brown had a hot streak where he got 6 points in a row if I am remembering correctly.

Cope had a hot streak we had 8 or so of his points in a very short time. He is a disrupter. I thought his follow up putback was the play of the game.

Even Hima made a few plays in a row, and he looked quite solid out there. He actually ran to the ball.

Justin was aggressive on the glass, but he and Chris need to find ways to get their looks.

Benny looked lost out there. Hopefully, he can start to step up and play to his level (whatever that is).

McLeod needs to get more aggressive, or he will lose minutes to Hima.

I don’t understand , based on what I saw today, why Hima wasn’t able to set foot on the court. Was he hurt ?

I don’t understand , based on what I saw today, why Hima wasn’t able to set foot on the court. Was he hurt ?
Matt Park said that per Red, Hima’s body has “given out on him.” What that really means? No idea, but that was pretty much the quote.

no one i mentioned was a starter. it was about the rotation that we tried not who played well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom