Gmen...ONG! | Syracusefan.com

Gmen...ONG!

YYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Collingsworth: You know, the statistics prove that calling a timeout to ice the kicker doesn't pay. (or something to that effect).

Well you know what Chris, the G-Men have JPP. and F the Cowboys!!!!

3-0 in the new stadium. Phew.

Great game by eli, again. JPP is a freak.

Just wish the freaking D could hold a lead under a minute - at least Romo isn't Rogers.

3-0 in the new stadium. Phew.

Great game by eli, again. JPP is a freak.

Just wish the freaking D could hold a lead under a minute - at least Romo isn't Rogers.

Unreal how well Manning is playing right now. If we had a defense we would be about 11-2.

I always love to see the Cowboys get thrown off their high horses.

The secondary has to get its stuff together. Hard to tell who's fault these mistakes are, but it appears to be everybody's when you get beat that many times. Really hoping Prince just gets force fed, cause if they do get to the playoffs you are going to need him and Webster playing fast and physical when the Packers come a knockin.

Unreal how well Manning is playing right now. If we had a defense we would be about 11-2.
Besides Rogers I don't think anyone has had a better year. But he is carrying this team.

He has at least one "bad eli" throw a game but he has also had terrible drops too and it doesn't faze him.

Nice to see something that resembled a running game today too.

I'm still in shock from that one. Once Romo overthrew Simon to clinch the game, I knew Eli would go down and get the job done. he's ridiculously clutch in the 4th qtr. Eli and JPP have saved the season.

The Giants can lose 1 of the next 2 and still win the division by beating the Cowboys the last game of the season. Great position to be in.

I'm still in shock from that one. Once Romo overthrew that wide open receiver to win the game, I knew Eli would go down and get the job done. he's ridiculously clutch in the 4th qtr. Eli and JPP have saved the season.

The Giants can lose 1 of the next 2 and still win the division by beating the Cowboys the last game of the season. Great position to be in.

Gotta beat the Redskins. That Eagle/Cowboy game in 2 weeks now becomes very interesting for the boys. The Jet game should be real interesting for the Giants. The good news is they play the last 3 weeks in Jersey.

Gotta beat the Redskins. That Eagle/Cowboy game in 2 weeks now becomes very interesting for the boys. The Jet game should be real interesting for the Giants. The good news is they play the last 3 weeks in Jersey.

Beat the Skins, beat the 'Boys. There's your formula to a division title. And by all means, if they want to beat the Jets and knock them out of the playoffs on the way, I'm all for that too.

Besides Rogers I don't think anyone has had a better year. But he is carrying this team.

He has at least one "bad eli" throw a game but he has also had terrible drops too and it doesn't faze him.

Nice to see something that resembled a running game today too.

Brees, Brady, Tebow

Brees, Brady, Tebow

OK, but if the MVP award was truly about most valuable player, Manning really should get it if they pull out the division. He is surrounded by a bad OL, and only one offensive player who might even be considered for a Pro Bowl. The defense isn't even the usual Giants D. Here's to hoping that the Giants don't "McNabb" Manning, and fail to attempt to bring him some dynamic players for the stretch run of his prime years.

Beat the Skins, beat the 'Boys. There's your formula to a division title. And by all means, if they want to beat the Jets and knock them out of the playoffs on the way, I'm all for that too.

Hey hey hey now... let's not get too carried away. I'm just hoping both teams are in playoff position for that game, nobody gets hurt, and it's a good game. With the win going to the team that needs it most.

Hey hey hey now... let's not get too carried away. I'm just hoping both teams are in playoff position for that game, nobody gets hurt, and it's a good game. With the win going to the team that needs it most.

not me, I have no use for the Jets. Would like to knock them out and that Loudmouth Rex

Wow. I think I'll say it again, wow. Gotta be honest, I thought the game (and season) was over when the Cowboys scored that late TD. I give Eli an incredible amount of credit for getting them downfield very quickly to score right after that so that they did not need to rely on an "onsides" kick. What a game yet again for Eli---the 4th quarter comeback again (took the lead back over to himself for these 4th quarter comebacks), and 400 yards passing. Insane. And it's funny how things work out---the silver lining of Manningham dropping that easy TD was that the score would have left a lot of time on the clock for Romo--we may have had a Green Bay redux on our hands. And how funny about the Cowboys kicker---2nd week in a row after a time-out to "ice" him worked to perfection (albiet last week it was his own coach with the moronic move...).

Not necessarily saying you guys... but I love how so many Cuse fans think Rex is a "loudmouth" and it fuels their dislike of the other NY team... Especially when I have to believe that even the calmest posters had to get worked up at some point during the year because Marrone wouldn't go postal after yet another dumb personal foul, or fail to display a greater amount of confidence and aggression leading up to Saturdays. If Marrone had a bit of Rex mixed in... we'd be going to a BCS bowl by year 4 (hopefully we still will).

not me, I have no use for the Jets. Would like to knock them out and that Loudmouth Rex
Rex is bad but no where near as bad as his brother. I love how the cameras keep showing him.

Eagles are somehow going to sneak in and win the division with an 8-8 record.

And that's going to be so depressing. The leaders of today's chest thumping trash talking NFL fan nation will kick it into overdrive.

Outside of NO and GB the rest of the NFC is trash. Really not much difference between the rest of the teams vying for playoff spots.

Not necessarily saying you guys... but I love how so many Cuse fans think Rex is a "loudmouth" and it fuels their dislike of the other NY team... Especially when I have to believe that even the calmest posters had to get worked up at some point during the year because Marrone wouldn't go postal after yet another dumb personal foul, or fail to display a greater amount of confidence and aggression leading up to Saturdays. If Marrone had a bit of Rex mixed in... we'd be going to a BCS bowl by year 4 (hopefully we still will).
I'm not one of those guys but I see your point.

I have no problem with Rex's on-field antics, I just can't stand the way he is during the week running his mouth. Could Doug use a little more spunk on the sidelines? Sure, but that doesn't appear to be who he is so I don't think he should force it. If Doug carried himself the way Rex does off the field I would be embarrassed. Look at TC, he's as fired up as they come on the sidelines but not a loudmouth off the field, and he's won a SB.

I've always disliked the jets though, no special treatment for Rex being there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom