Hope Scott Shafer lands in a good spot. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Hope Scott Shafer lands in a good spot.

I am too lazy to read the Tomlin article but unless there are a bunch of examples of an NFL coach leaving in a rookie who had already had a major concussion 7 weeks earlier then I could care less. We didn’t need more than 3 years to see what an unhinged tweaked out moron he was
I'll help, no it's not about rookies, it's about successful NFL coaches who leave FRANCHISE starting QBs in blowout games, on both sides(winning and losing) for various different reasons. It illustrates that it's not as cut and dry as some of you believe it is, unless, like I said you know better than a guy like Tomlin. You can dislike Shafer, IDC. I simply disagree that leaving Dungey in that game should be a career killing decision like some on this board like to make it out to be.

I'll help, no it's not about rookies, it's about successful NFL coaches who leave FRANCHISE starting QBs in blowout games, on both sides(winning and losing) for various different reasons. It illustrates that it's not as cut and dry as some of you believe it is, unless, like I said you know better than a guy like Tomlin. You can dislike Shafer, IDC. I simply disagree that leaving Dungey in that game should be a career killing decision like some on this board like to make it out to be.
It was the last straw of a career. Ok onto tomorrow!!!

Stoogie boy

Attachments

• cigar_144.jpg
    cigar_144.jpg
    894.9 KB · Views: 16
Is Shafer really not coaching this season?
I’m not sure what happened at MTSU the last couple years but I’d like he should be able to land a DC gig if he still wants to coach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom