Go Figure: Not another uniform thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Go Figure: Not another uniform thread

You said in a perfect world we'd go traditional look for 9 games.

Oregon runs out a different look every week lol I think what i take from your point is "copy oregon" in letting the team decide on ONE alternate a year and not ACTUALLY be oregon with 5934785913489581 jersey combos lol

I said that they should wear traditional uniforms 9 games a year, the white uniforms 1 game a year, and then do something crazy like copy Oregon for the last 2 games a year.

2 jerseys is hardly 593478913488581 jerseys. But I'd also be cool w/ one clown suit instead of 2.

Last edited:
If we can just get rid of that damn busch league generic MSU, Stanford, NCSU etc. “S” on the helmet and accentuate the numbers properly I’d be ok with mixing the jersey and pant combo each week, but keep the new orange helmets every game (sans “S”) as they have a nice luster to them and look great under the sun and night light.

Otherwise give me Nassib era uniforms sans “S” every game.

One can dream.
I respectfully disagree on the S. And whether or not they are on the helmet, why the hate? It’s not like we just picked up the S. We just recently went BACK to a block S After years of debacles. Ours is blue and orange. That’s different.

Is this better?
87E9ABFA-A9FC-424F-AFBC-F66352E367F8.jpeg

I think the S is identifiable/branding. No prob with that. My fav helmet this year was the blue with the 44. Don't hate me.