Go vote - ESPN poll question does NC State deserve an apology | Syracusefan.com

Go vote - ESPN poll question does NC State deserve an apology

The entertainment industry is filled with idiot interns and young producers who are basically also idiots. Polls like these are one of the many stupid things they produce.

Who knows if anyone even knows what they're referring to - just voting based on a variety of things - 1) David vs. Goliath/support the underdog; 2) anti-Cuse sentiment; 3) anti-referee; 4) pro "traditional" ACC team or anti-"yankee" bias, etc...

gotta love the worldwide "leader"

Guess they didn't really watch the slo mo replay or the still photo. No intentional or flagrant foul. No shooting foul. People need to stop with this. Glad NCSt got drilled tonight.

Normally I take your stance on things but I just hate to see a major site like ESPN perpetuate something blatantly false like that.
Agree - in the grand scheme of things it doesn't change the outcome - but I hate the perception being out there that the refs gifted us anything.

It is really incredible how close losses by acc teams to a new acc team are being treated as some kind of officiating blunder every time. Yet when we are hosed the whole entire pitt game.. nothing.

Apology for what? The call at the end of the game was legit. If they want an apology, here you go.

I'm sorry that your team had a win against the number one team in the country and had multiple opportunities to lock the game up but failed. I'm sorry that one of your players feet were just a tad too big and he dribbled it off his foot. I'm sorry that you guys made a stupid decision to pass the ball before we intentionally foul the ball handler.

Sorry morons, this is on you, not us or the refs.

cusegoahead.gif

Polls like this make me question if universal democracy is a sound way to run a country...there are just way too many imbeciles running around to allow everyone a say in how things should be run.

Well said, sir. Have you read Atlas Shrugged?

Normally I take your stance on things but I just hate to see a major site like ESPN perpetuate something blatantly false like that.

ESPN seems to think the sun doesn't shine until they get up. I had crafted a withering reply, but I'm not going to create a /B account just to feed what are scant beside internet trolls.

Bring these things to the UNC board, our wuffie hatred knows no bounds.

Well, y'all are getting the scoop on the aggies right out of the gate.

I would like to extend an apology to Syracuse. The ACC has no business keeping a school like ncsu in the conference. They are an academic embarrassment, demonstrably the worst athletic department in the nation, and boast a fanbase comprised of the most vile, ignorant, and detestable sumbitches among the BCS schools.

I know you guys wish you had left no doubt about the game and won by twenty points. But after a few years, you will come to appreciate winning close games against the aggies where there is some slender and pathetic hope that they will cling to for weeks afterward. Some close call they can focus their attention on to divert the pain from the endless void of their incompetence.

Everyone knows that Syracuse is the better university - in both athletics and academics. The real fun is watching what the aggies grasp to in order to convince themselves otherwise.