God awfull officiating... | Syracusefan.com

God awfull officiating...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
I get tired of pretending to talk to the refs every game. I retire from that.
So prejudged I counted about 6 bad or not calling it both ways equal calls so far. 10 minutes in.

How about our slow start? Lack of half court offense? Allowing off rebounds.

44cuse

This officiating has been so bad. And while I think it's been worse for us, it's been pretty incompetent going both ways. Jim Burr is a joke.

Definitetly bad both ways. Worse is the inconsistency in calls. They let them kill each other with no call and then call a brush foul.

Definitely bad when the guy that calls the foul doesn't know who he called it on. Our shot selection (especially the first 10 minutes) hasn't been much better than the officiating though.

Definitely bad when the guy that calls the foul doesn't know who he called it on. Our shot selection (especially the first 10 minutes) hasn't been much better than the officiating though.
That was priceless what Bilas said "I've never seen that before, the guy who called the foul didn't know who he called it on"
3 guesses to whom he was referring.

That was a Burr trademark, blowing the whistle before the play happens.

That was priceless what Bilas said "I've never seen that before, the guy who called the foul didn't know who he called it on"
3 guesses to whom he was referring.
I'll use all three on Jim Burr.

One of the worst officiated games I have ever seen, and that's going both ways. They have called absolute garbage against both teams. This is maddening to watch.

lville gets to 6 team fouls and then they stop calling them on them but go crazy on us

These refs should lose there jobs. I know if I was that bad at my jobI'd be fired already.

Dion got fouled taking it to the hoop win the last minute.. it's unreal how bad these refs are, you can't win on the road with the number of atrocious calls that tend to go for the home team... How was that not a foul? Oh well, can't wait to blow these guys are by 20 later on this year.

That weak foul called in the second half that the announcers called a "nickel dimer" was horrendous! This reffing was absolutely terrible tonight for both teams. I mean if this past week doesn't show why Burr needs to retire then idk what does!

That weak foul called in the second half that the announcers called a "nickel dimer" was horrendous! This reffing was absolutely terrible tonight for both teams. I
We could write a small book on just tonites ineptness. I was waiting for one big screw call against us, because of the obvious schtupping Burr gave Louisville in the first half. I didn't want to get too giddy because I knew we would pay. And we almost did on the Waiters drives.
Another one to add to the list: How did it get to be 1.1sec at the end. I figured .6 or .7. There is no way they could have looked at the monitor.

I get tired of pretending to talk to the refs every game. I retire from that.
So prejudged I counted about 6 bad or not calling it both ways equal calls so far. 10 minutes in.
Refs were fine. Called it both ways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom