God bless Hugh Freezes arrogance | Syracusefan.com

God bless Hugh Freezes arrogance

I mean we would have been flipping out had we not gone for it on 4th there! It was the smart play. You need to trust your team to get 1 yard.

I also can’t believe Dino doesn’t go for it on 4th and 1 and punted at that point in the game.

I mean we would have been flipping out had we not gone for it on 4th there! It was the smart play. You need to trust your team to get 1 yard.

I also can’t believe Dino doesn’t go for it on 4th and 1 and punted at that point in the game.
No way, kick that field goal every time. Liberty defense owned us in the second half. Dumb move by Freeze.

And how about not calling a timeout with 20 seconds or so to go in hopes you get 2 plays or so with your elite QB? He coached better from the bed

Wouldn't have mattered after we got that first down. If he hadn't blown a timeout for the 4th down call, then he would have used them.

Normally I would like the aggressiveness Freeze showed going for it on 4th.

But, yeah. It would seem like having the lead against a team incapable of passing with the clock winding down would be a good place to be.

Freeze wanted more. Got less.

Liberty kicker was 1-4 for season. Did not trust.
What was he on extra points? I get that he's not great, but he can make an extra point. Between that and his poor clock management, he lost them the game. Which I'm fine with, we've lost games for dumb decisions and poor clock management enough in the last few years. We were due for one to come our way.

Wouldn't have mattered after we got that first down. If he hadn't blown a timeout for the 4th down call, then he would have used them.
Did Shrader get the first? Thought he got 10 but needed like 15?

I thought going for the TD was the right call…now let’s discuss how he used his TOs!

It wasn’t a bad call by him. Should’ve put our offense in a tough spot if they don’t get it. If I recall they got a bad penalty when we took the ball back which extended the drive. We won the penalty game in this one which was a nice change.

I wonder what the Liberty board is saying about Freeze's clock management/decisions?

Glad to see Dino not get out coached. He had a good game plan and stuck with it.
He didn't get out coached by default. Not by his own doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom