God how I miss Danny Parkins in the afternoon time slot | Syracusefan.com

God how I miss Danny Parkins in the afternoon time slot

retro44

Living Legend
That Assclown Lindsley has had college football beat writers like one from USA Today yesterday trying to lead the guy on and go along with him that Syracuse/Northeast football can never be good again.

The guy was being polite in saying that Syracuse now being in the ACC that that would be foolish to think that.

Then he had Garcia on trying to claim to him that Syracuse only got lucky with Dungey because no team out west didn't want.

Garcia told the idiot that when Syracuse knew that a Q.B. was leaving leaving(Kimble) that Syracuse studied all the available options that fit our system and then went after him hard. Garcia said those Western Schools already had their future QB.'S committed by then.Garcia said Syracuse did it's homework on the kid.

So of course The Assclown started in again that the Northeast will always suck and Garcia just told the Schools will get very good if they can keep the talent in the Northeast and hit Jersey hard. He never bit in the subject.

So then the idiot starts beefing on how bad the pros are in N.Y. by trying to start a conspiracy theory the Eli has a coaching hit on Coughlin or just maybe both Eli and Coughlin has teamed up against some other locker room evil.

Man how can the advertisers would want to have their ads broadcasted with a person who hates himself and the region of the country were he grew up in.

Grammer police feel free...Yes I know

At least Danny would show up to the tailgates......

Not completely in the northeast, but close enough, Ohio State just won the national championship. He must've shitt himself it wasn't an SEC team.

Dear Lindsley - . You are just a spewer of all things negative.

No money- both in terms of salaries for radio, or the amount most stations will pay to have talent, instead of just running national programming.

Lindsley is an idiot, after getting hoodwinked by a fake Shane Spencer he should be banished from the airwaves forever
The guy who punked the no talent St. Bonaventure grad should get Carroo'd as we ended up back with him. Both should get "Carroo'd"

Guy used to substitute teach at my high school, he was clueless. has no idea what he is talking about and I have no idea how he manages to keep his job. The guy is a joke, he's so awkward too.

The guy who punked the no talent St. Bonaventure grad should get Carroo'd as we ended up back with him. Both should get "Carroo'd"

Ugh, I hate seeing Lindsley postings because I just know the alma will be brought up

I called in to welcome Mike back when he came back from Albany. He recognized that I post on Syracusefan.com and went into a diatribe about how the people on the board hate him and they're a bunch of crybabies, etc.

Another time I called in to suggested that Tiger Woods should never have tried to reinvent his swing. he called the comment stupid, saying that top athletes make adjustments all the time. (Yeah, if they are facing each other...)

Another time he was having trouble hearing me, hung up and sneered "Get yourself a phone that actually works!". I heard him fine and then called a friend who said he could hear me fine. it was a land line. The problem was on his end.

His real problem, of course, is that he left this market and expected to continue moving on up. He was never so happy and excited as when he announced on the air that he was going to the Albany market. But he got punked and fired there and he's back here and he obviously doesn't like it. He's called the Carrier Dome a "dump", the baseball park a "dump", the regional transportation center "something from the 19th century", etc. etc.

He expected to be somewhere else right now and he takes it out on us. I have yet to encounter an actual fan of his.

Last edited:
That Assclown Lindsley has had college football beat writers like one from USA Today yesterday trying to lead the guy on and go along with him that Syracuse/Northeast football can never be good again.

The guy was being polite in saying that Syracuse now being in the ACC that that would be foolish to think that.

Then he had Garcia on trying to claim to him that Syracuse only got lucky with Dungey because no team out west didn't want.

Garcia told the idiot that when Syracuse knew that a Q.B. was leaving leaving(Kimble) that Syracuse studied all the available options that fit our system and then went after him hard. Garcia said those Western Schools already had their future QB.'S committed by then.Garcia said Syracuse did it's homework on the kid.

So of course The Assclown started in again that the Northeast will always suck and Garcia just told the Schools will get very good if they can keep the talent in the Northeast and hit Jersey hard. He never bit in the subject.

So then the idiot starts beefing on how bad the pros are in N.Y. by trying to start a conspiracy theory the Eli has a coaching hit on Coughlin or just maybe both Eli and Coughlin has teamed up against some other locker room evil.

Man how can the advertisers would want to have their ads broadcasted with a person who hates himself and the region of the country were he grew up in.

At least Danny would show up to the tailgates...

Danny was great. Are you aware of ESPN CNY radio ( 97.7 FM and 1200 AM) - it's a billion times better IMO. Sports from 1 pm to 6 pm - lots of SU stuff.

Lindsley looks stoned in every picture i've ever seen of him.:D

0.jpg

0.jpg
0.jpg

Last edited:
retro44 said:

Ah the Yankee Crapper, Lindsley is just miserable. Shut that off.

Him coming back is the worst thing that could have happened to local sports radio, he just puts down the area and its teams and doesn't actually do any research or reporting on those teams. He hates the Syracuse area and SU, but that station is the only one that would take him after his massive gaffe out in Albany. Honestly I'm shocked they took him back after he burned the bridge hard with them/Cuse on his way out, no backbone. I shut off their station entirely since hes been back.

If the NCAA looked as hard at the actual courses some of the FB players take in southern HS as they did at Diange's transcript, there would be far fewer great college FB players out of the south.

I'll bet as much as he hates everything Syracuse he's home eating Oreos right now while reading this thread. We hate you Mike, we really do.
I see you posted at 12:30 AM. Do you think his mom lets him stay up that late?

Negativity does not bother me if the arguments are interesting and supported with evidence. Lindsley just is not smart.

Negativity does not bother me if the arguments are interesting and supported with evidence. Lindsley just is not smart.
Exactly......Mike just trashes all of the Northeast in football just because he is a bitter person without a sound mind.

Like I said.....What do the advertisers see in his time slot? Worst money spent for ads,just spend them on billboards.