Going back home! | Syracusefan.com

Going back home!

Van1144

Walk On
After leaving my hometown of Baldwinsville 44 years ago, I find myself coming home with a great opportunity in the heart of Syracuse. Growing up I attended games as a child playing teams like Penn State and Navy at the old stadium and field house, the memories have never left me. Didnt win against PSU but Navy games were quite the battle. Attended many BB games at the house during the win streak and joined the Army the year before the famous GU game that broke the streak and closed the house! Although I have been back to as many games as I could, I am super excited about becoming a season ticket holder for the first time. I have always bled orange, and I hope to become part of the family very soon. I start my new job in downtown syracuse on May 6th. Go Orange and I don't think i could have picked a better time to return!

After leaving my hometown of Baldwinsville 44 years ago, I find myself coming home with a great opportunity in the heart of Syracuse. Growing up I attended games as a child playing teams like Penn State and Navy at the old stadium and field house, the memories have never left me. Didnt win against PSU but Navy games were quite the battle. Attended many BB games at the house during the win streak and joined the Army the year before the famous GU game that broke the streak and closed the house! Although I have been back to as many games as I could, I am super excited about becoming a season ticket holder for the first time. I have always bled orange, and I hope to become part of the family very soon. I start my new job in downtown syracuse on May 6th. Go Orange and I don't think i could have picked a better time to return!
Welcome home soldier. Thank you for your service.

Hope you can make it to one of our tailgates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom