Good for Tyler Ennis | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Good for Tyler Ennis

You went next level on me. I wasn't prepared for the thoroughness of this debate lol. I'm just saying most GMs would take Ennis over Chalmers or Hill moving forward however you are correct in the roles they play for their teams in this hypothetical situation is probably better suited for them than Ennis.

The NBA needs to relax though, T'ing up Lance for saying "What!" Is pretty lame.

The Heat came off so soft in their post games. Crying about how physical Indy was. Say what you want about Melo, he's not scared of a little contact. The Big 3 were crying like someone took their lunch money.

I think in general you're underrating having a solid NBA PG, but whatever.

Yeah I wasn't too sure what happened with Lance, but the whole being accused of throwing your girlfriend down a flight of stairs is pretty fake tough if you ask me. It was funny last night though; I'm pretty sure he forgot he got a T earlier in the game, because he seemed to acknowledge getting the second one as he was walking back to the bench but it took him a second or two to realize he was gone.

I didn't see any quotes from Miami afterwards, but considering they beat Indy in the playoffs the last two years, I don't think scared would be the right word to use.

I don't get the people who hate on the NBA. Watching Syracuse play became a chore over the last two months, and the remainder is just garbage,

But hey, passion for the game, name on the front of the jersey, blah blah...

Fans who jump up and down and yell "oooohhhhh!" So much PASSION!

I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of an NBA game in years.

But I'm excited that the Knicks still have a shot at the playoffs with a sub .500 record.

Yeah, right.

Meaningless.

I love when people who admittedly don't even follow or watch the league want to tell everyone how much it sucks.

If SU hadn't started 25-0 and he didn't hit that shot against Pittsburgh, does he go pro? I feel like he has gone from underrated to vastly overrated so quickly. He got so much positive press because of how we started and I think that has really driven his perceived value. I don't think he' played very well over the last month and certainly didn't look like a one and doner or lottery type. His game has a lot of warts and he doesn't have the physical talents to overcome them (a la MCW).

So yes, good for him. I think he's actually quite lucky to be considered a top 15 pick. And I think a lot of that has been driven by SU's start and the hype he received as a result.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom