Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form

andy reid is trying to win a Championship.

and he cut Maclin.

theres something we are missing here...
Kansas City a contender? LOL they are 1 and done if they make it.

AFC is New England, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Denver as contenders. The rest are pretenders.
New England has their best team on paper in 2017 in a decade.

Maclin left Baltimore without signing. Apparently he has a wedding to attend per Harbaugh.

Kansas City a contender? LOL they are 1 and done if they make it.

AFC is New England, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Denver as contenders. The rest are pretenders.
New England has their best team on paper in 2017 in a decade.
granted the patsies are probably the only team and fanbase that can look at a 12-4 record and laugh and snub their nose at them, but they are a contender.

the fact remains that Andy Reid, who is no dummy...decided his Chiefs could improve upon that by getting rid of Maclin.

granted the patsies are probably the only team and fanbase that can look at a 12-4 record and laugh and snub their nose at them, but they are a contender.

the fact remains that Andy Reid, who is no dummy...decided his Chiefs could improve upon that by getting rid of Maclin.
Reid wanted him to take a paycut. Maclin was replaced by Tyreek Hill at the same position. Maclin can help teams.

Reid is a good coach but he isn't the brightest bulb. Maclin can help Buffalo a lot.

KC will not make a SB with Reid. He is the George Karl of the NFL coaches.

Reid wanted him to take a paycut. Maclin was replaced by Tyreek Hill at the same position. Maclin can help teams.

Reid is a good coach but he isn't the brightest bulb. Maclin can help Buffalo a lot.

KC will not make a SB with Reid. He is the George Karl of the NFL coaches.
I agree with all of that, but still think its odd to cut him.

hes not smart enough to get over the hump, but smart enough to get his team right there.

I agree with all of that, but still think its odd to cut him.

hes not smart enough to get over the hump, but smart enough to get his team right there.

Paul-Pasqualoni-Photo.jpg

On his way to Buffalo to sign! One year $4.5M

Or not

Last edited:
Some guy posted a pic of him and Maclin at BWI and said it was today.

Twitter went nuts.

Guy got scared. Admitted it wasn't from today. Lol.

That just stinks. It's not like the Bills are WR from making the Super Bowl but Maclin sure would have helped.

Guess we weren't willing to pay him. Sounds like he gave us a chance to re-offer today and then shortly after, he signed with the Ravens.

Guess we weren't willing to pay him. Sounds like he gave us a chance to re-offer today and then shortly after, he signed with the Ravens.

Per espn it came down to Baltimore or Philly, Buffalo wasnt in the final teams. Ouch...

Per espn it came down to Baltimore or Philly, Buffalo wasnt in the final teams. Ouch...

That does sting considering the relationships he supposedly had with McCoy, McDermott and the other ex-Philly guys and just having to beat out a rookie for a starting job. Granted I think Jones will be a good one, but still a rookie.

I'm not torn up by it.

Healthy Watkins & Zay, along with Holmes and Brown is light years ahead of what we had last year.

If they parlay the remaining cap room into two mid-level signings once players get cut at say S & TE or RB, I'd see that benefiting us more than Maclin.

I'm not torn up by it.

Healthy Watkins & Zay, along with Holmes and Brown is light years ahead of what we had last year.

If they parlay the remaining cap room into two mid-level signings once players get cut at say S & TE or RB, I'd see that benefiting us more than Maclin.

Decker was just let go by the Jets. Still leave it alone and just focus on S & TE or RB?

Decker was just let go by the Jets. Still leave it alone and just focus on S & TE or RB?
I liked Maclin because he could replace Sammy if the dude is just an injury bust. I'm not sure Decker is that guy. I actually like Holmes and Brown tbh. Truth is, if Watkins stays healthy, we have a good WR squad. I wouldn't hate bringing in Decker though.

I'm not torn up by it.

I don't disagree but it would have been a real nice piece. Just feels more like the same old Bills. Hope we at least kick the tires on Decker.

I liked Maclin because he could replace Sammy if the dude is just an injury bust. I'm not sure Decker is that guy. I actually like Holmes and Brown tbh. Truth is, if Watkins stays healthy, we have a good WR squad. I wouldn't hate bringing in Decker though.

I think Holmes can be a solid 3rd receiver. He was solid in 2014 but for some reason dropped off the last 2 years. I don't know too much about Brown so I won't pretend to. Watkins staying healthy is huge obviously. I still wouldn't mind seeing about Decker.

As far as Maclin, did the crabcakes seal the deal???

Baltimore seafood spot offers Maclin crabcakes for life

Id give Decker a look. Decker is getting up there in age so he likely isn't seeking a huge deal, and he gets to play the Jets twice a year. Never underestimate that aspect.