Goodbye Benny? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Goodbye Benny?

At least JB was snarky about it.
if that’s the same student reporter, he’s letting JB push his buttons.

”is that the most important question?”
you just stop and back and forth and make Jim answer the question

Benny to JB - FU I quit

Assistant coach to Benny - take a few days before you decide anything (hoping family and calmer heads prevail)

Coach to public - Bennys taking a PD

SU fans over react

I feel like we’ve seen this movie before

The most important question is why does your team always blow it in close games but he doesn't like that question either
Totally, that’s why I’m saying the reporter needs to let JB hang himself, most everyone can see what he’s doing. But no need to make it about Jb vs him

if that’s the same student reporter, he’s letting JB push his buttons.

”is that the most important question?”
you just stop and back and forth and make Jim answer the question
He's been there 47 years and he is in a position of power and he said he would address it after the game. Just answer or say I'll answer that later after we talk about the game.

Benny hasn't played well for 2 years. Had plenty of opportunities. If you want to transfer out fine. Leaving the team in the middle of the season is just being petulant. Brown played better and deserves to take his PT.

He's been there 47 years and he is in a position of power and he said he would address it after the game. Just answer or say I'll answer that later after we talk about the game.
No I get it. I’m saying JB is pushing his buttons. Not saying it’s right

The 19-year old should have controlled himself so he wouldn't upset the 78 year old, I guess. ;)
Gen-Z Kids GIF by NETFLIX

Benny I just can’t see him coming back at this point but Boeheim wants the most out of his players and it’s obvious that Benny hit his breaking point

JB says he'll address it after the game.

Is asked about it after the game.

JB is snarky about it?

JB's reaction makes no sense.

Which suggests -- to me anyway -- that there's more afoot that JB didn't discuss.

"Personal day" update, if true, could have been uttered in 8 seconds, with him adding that he isn't going to answer any more questions beyond that. Him making such a big stink about it seems to indicate something else is going on.

JB's reaction makes no sense.

Which suggests -- to me anyway -- that there's more afoot that JB didn't discuss.

"Personal day" update, if true, could have been uttered in 8 seconds, with him adding that he isn't going to answer any more questions beyond that. Him making such a big stink about it seems to indicate something else is going on.
I was told today he was done and would be transferring. I guess there’s always an opportunity for the assistants to reel him back in, but I have a hard time seeing a role for him in the future with the other young forwards on this team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom