Goodbye Benny? | Syracusefan.com

Goodbye Benny?

Had to expect it would come to this. Kid clearly wasn’t happy.. and that was before he lost his starting spot.

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out Benny. Honestly might be one of my least favorite Cuse players in the last 15-20 years. Especially after this move. If I’m being honest this move might be a blessing in disguise for the team for a multitude of reasons

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out Benny. Honestly might be one of my least favorite Cuse players in the last 15-20 years. Especially after this move. If I’m being honest this move might be a blessing in disguise for the team for a multitude of reasons
This might be a good time to get in early and note that we never know what is going on in these kids’ lives.

Wonder how this effects Judah

Pretty big mistake giving him all the run we did year 2 after he was bad year 1 and a huge miss.

Nice kid and nothing personal but JB banked on a huge turnaround and didn't even get a seasons commitment.

Bad day for SU sports with the embarrassing announcement we are moving the Pitt game to NYC. They better return the favor and move one of their home games to the new Bills stadium.

While I hope I am wrong about Benny leaving, it does not bode well to quit a team with only a third of the season left. It would be better to fight through his problems on the court instead of giving up and leaving. I thought he was better than that. Show a defect in character if he left.

They would put a press release if Benny got covid right? Red has been wearing a mask on the bench all game.

Hard to fully say he’s gone until it’s stated publicly.

Kids been all about himself since day 1. He has no one to blame but himself. Idc if him and Boeheim don’t get along behind closed doors. You aren’t suppose to be best friends with your coach. Boeheim has gone to bat for him multiple times this year in his pressers. He was a baby last year when he didn’t play as a freshman. He’s been given every opportunity this year and he’s just not doing a single positive thing out there. Go play hard. Go grab a rebound. Do something. Kids soft. We’re better without his drama.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom