Goodman on Boeheim and JB ESPN interview | Syracusefan.com

Goodman on Boeheim and JB ESPN interview

No offense, but these guys are terrible. Embarrassing the way they act on social media.
I don’t follow them on social media, half the time I nod my head in agreement with them, the other half my mouth is half open on how clueless of a take they have. But I do listen every day and love their pod.

I don’t follow them on social media, half the time I nod my head in agreement with them, the other half my mouth is half open on how clueless of a take they have. But I do listen every day and love their pod.
I agree with some of their takes, but uhhh lets just say they might be a tad immature. Can't say I wasn't the same way at that age.

the one interesting thing to me was Goodman suggesting Calhoun was around too much when Ollie was hired and it's certainly a concern if you stay in house with the next guy and JB is down the street. If thats going to be the case, it might be best to just keep JB until he either has to step aside or we're forced to clean house

No clue. I assumed Newhouse students that work at WAER?
They are kids. I just stopped listening to them while i ran. I try to find shorter podcasts so i can stop when they are done.
I get that want to stay in JB’s good graces and get some access.

They aren’t going to be objective enough as a result.

Goodman recommended Willard for the SU job when he did that last year i knew that guy had no connections within the program.
He is good nationally.

I just want to know the expiration date so the program can rebuild.

We are just going to be what we have been the rest of the Jb era. Which is mediocre and capable of winning 2 games in March.

That is what he needs to say more.
Fans want to support him.
When he says this and doesn’t lash out you feel bad and the temperature of frustration lessens.
Show the human side don’t be rude.
Agree he needs to take more of the blame... Actions speak louder than words however... Let's put some effort in to making this team competitive...

That is what he needs to say more.
Fans want to support him.
When he says this and doesn’t lash out you feel bad and the temperature of frustration lessens.
Show the human side don’t be rude.

Hearing him say that means a lot. We all have a ton of admiration for him. He's rightfully revered in Syracuse and among Syracuse people. That's why this is doubly hard. He's all we know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom