Goodman on Boeheim and JB ESPN interview | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Goodman on Boeheim and JB ESPN interview

That was really good. Doesn't sound like Roberson will be visiting soon. I almost wish they asked about Benny's progress but no one ever wants to ask the tough questions.
Care to share cliff notes re Roberson?

Hearing him say that means a lot. We all have a ton of admiration for him. He's rightfully revered in Syracuse and among Syracuse people. That's why this is doubly hard. He's all we know.

He’s everything to the University. He is a Syracuse ambassador. I’ve always looked up to Coach B. He gives people at his age hope to go in and continue on. I’m glad he was honest about this year however I truly feel he wanted to build a winning team around his kids. As a dad myself I totally understand that and he really deserves it. I only wish he set his kids up to be more successful for this year and that hasn’t happened. It also doesn’t mean they can’t turn it around this year. When he leaves there will be a void in me and many others on this board. He has brought so much and meant so much. I still have a picture of he and I at the Syracuse Chiefs game with him in the clubhouse and I treasure it. I hope he goes out a winner I really do

Good remarks on Jesse starting at the 9:40 mark.

OK, that's all well and good, Jim.

However - what's the point of bringing that up, after that game, when it's not like he could mainline 'roids during halftime and 'get stronger' during the game.

While also completely ignoring the obvious struggles of your 2.5 sons that same game.

Sounds like he's 'gotten stronger' each and every year.

I love Devo saying we have a lot of the same player. Without saying what he wanted to say.
Just say we lack athleticism.
Like Bilas during the Dook game? Just say we have a bunch of white guys and none of them are exactly Mac McClung when it comes to their athleticism.

People will probably get mad but people get mad about everything.

As someone with some knowledge, any idea how insulated ADJW is outside the ESPN stuff? Safe to assume he saw the barstool article calling out JB for the player trashing and lack of accountability? Or feelings of the fan base like those put forth on the board?

Doubtful. JW is a smart guy. If he saw the barstool article he most likely took it for what it was. Clickbait garbage. Just like the night before, one sentence was taken out of the full statement and out the context. The writer has written two articles about SU while at barstool. Both trashing JB. One last year now this one. Nothing about the sweet 16 run. He writes like he’s a poster. Kudos to Doctor Bombay who actually listened to the presser. And while not good, he at least picked up the full statement and admitted it.

I'm sure this will drive many on here wild but thats ok. First I wrote to JW a couple days ago and said it's time he review JB's current mental state. He acts like my dad did when he had a brain tumor. I'll site a few examples: 1. The absolute disgraceful accosting of JG 3 on national TV. If I were Joe's dad I would let Bo Heem I'd be at Hancock when they returned from Pittand proceed to kick his ass to Manley. 2. Explain tbe Bol Ajak/Benny Williams fiasco? Practice be damned, that was wrong. If BW stays here he is just dumb. 3. The trashing of Jesse Edward's. First, great way to treat a kid, second, not even accurate. 4. His love affair with his kids and Cole. All 3, including Empty Buckets, have been average at best. Bad shots selection, bad shots execution.
This guy is unstable and needs to be the next Chris Mack. Just watch the video of him with Joe Gerard- a student athlete. A total embarrassment to Syracuse and SU

I'm sure this will drive many on here wild but thats ok. First I wrote to JW a couple days ago and said it's time he review JB's current mental state. He acts like my dad did when he had a brain tumor. I'll site a few examples: 1. The absolute disgraceful accosting of JG 3 on national TV. If I were Joe's dad I would let Bo Heem I'd be at Hancock when they returned from Pittand proceed to kick his ass to Manley. 2. Explain tbe Bol Ajak/Benny Williams fiasco? Practice be damned, that was wrong. If BW stays here he is just dumb. 3. The trashing of Jesse Edward's. First, great way to treat a kid, second, not even accurate. 4. His love affair with his kids and Cole. All 3, including Empty Buckets, have been average at best. Bad shots selection, bad shots execution.
This guy is unstable and needs to be the next Chris Mack. Just watch the video of him with Joe Gerard- a student athlete. A total embarrassment to Syracuse and SU
Could go down as an all timer, especially the bold part.

Keep writing to JW. I think you’ll get through to him.

My god.

Keep writing to JW. I think you’ll get through to him.
Honestly, I have real questions about JW as a sports leader followed by the AWOL Chancellor. Where is that guy? I loved JB with Infanti, why don't people call his show? Simple, they're tired of his insolence and arrogance. He just knows he's smarter than everyone on the planet. The fault lies with him- easy cop out.
I still think his treatment of JG 3 during a timeout is a disgrace. If thst was one of his precious gems, Julie would beat his ass. Why did the Arrogant Q finally get fired? His players had had enough. And JW and his staff wouldn't call him out. Check the transfer portal this year and if the recruits actually come. Again. If I'm BW or even Jesse, I know I can be appreciated elsewhere. And where is JJ Starling?

Honestly, I have real questions about JW as a sports leader followed by the AWOL Chancellor. Where is that guy? I loved JB with Infanti, why don't people call his show? Simple, they're tired of his insolence and arrogance. He just knows he's smarter than everyone on the planet. The fault lies with him- easy cop out.
I still think his treatment of JG 3 during a timeout is a disgrace. If thst was one of his precious gems, Julie would beat his ass. Why did the Arrogant Q finally get fired? His players had had enough. And JW and his staff wouldn't call him out. Check the transfer portal this year and if the recruits actually come. Again. If I'm BW or even Jesse, I know I can be appreciated elsewhere. And where is JJ Starling?
I don’t know. Ask JW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom