Goodman on Boeheim and JB ESPN interview | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Goodman on Boeheim and JB ESPN interview

Had that game been officiated properly we are in the title game vs a team we know we could beat. That one hurt.

after the Southerland 3 at 1:28 on the clip, we are within 1.

they ALMOST throw the ball out of bounds. we would have had ball to win. that’s the one I always think of.

then of course the block after the ft miss...which the more I watch it over the years, the less angry I get. It’s def close, still lean a block because the Michigan kid basically jumps up BUT he didn’t leave his toes.

whatever. Now I’m mad again.

oh and saying we didn’t have a chance is real dumb

they ALMOST throw the ball out of bounds. we would have had ball to win. that’s the one I always think of.

then of course the block after the ft miss...which the more I watch it over the years, the less angry I get. It’s def close, still lean a block because the Michigan kid basically jumps up BUT he didn’t leave his toes.

The last two calls on Carter Williams were awful especially thr 4th foul. Just overall they bailed UM out.

Morgan was still moving and never set and was sliding over hitting Triche. Absolute block

Last edited:

Not to mention we were in complete control of every game throughout that tournament. Spike Albrecht too ugh.

Not to mention we were in complete control of every game throughout that tournament. Spike Albrecht too ugh.

Yep. We took control at 53-45. The awful call on Triche was us getting over the hump most likely. Would have been sooner if not for the BS call on MCW.

When they asked if we’re a top 10 or 20 program, Goodman said we’re a top 20-30. He’s absolutely clueless. How is he a major college basketball writer?!? And these nincompoops don’t challenge him at all??

When they asked if we’re a top 10 or 20 program, Goodman said we’re a top 20-30. He’s absolutely clueless. How is he a major college basketball writer?

I think the question was to rank the job of basketball coach at Syracuse, not necessarily rank the program historically. Two different things, in my opinion.

When they asked if we’re a top 10 or 20 program, Goodman said we’re a top 20-30. He’s absolutely clueless. How is he a major college basketball writer?!? And these nincompoops don’t challenge him at all??
How is he wrong?

The last two calls on Carter Williams were awful especially thr 4th foul. Just overall they bailed UM out.

Morgan was still moving and never set and was sliding over hitting Triche. Absolute block
Absolutely a block. Sliding under a player already in motion. And such a critical play. I was back in Cuse a year after I graduated and watched that in Chucks. Was tough.

Jeff Goodman - WOW. He absolutely nailed what ails SU this year. I listened to that podcast and came away thinking this guy really knows his stuff. Not only about SU but college hoops in general.

That reminds me of a story emanating from a broadcast I listened to 1-2 years ago with Mark Packer on Sirius XM. Apparently Goodman and Dan Dakich have some sort of nasty feud going on. Packer had them on separately and tried to broker a peace agreement. Goodman handled himself well while Dakich couldn't have been a bigger ahole.

Last edited:
I'm sure this will drive many on here wild but thats ok. First I wrote to JW a couple days ago and said it's time he review JB's current mental state. He acts like my dad did when he had a brain tumor. I'll site a few examples: 1. The absolute disgraceful accosting of JG 3 on national TV. If I were Joe's dad I would let Bo Heem I'd be at Hancock when they returned from Pittand proceed to kick his ass to Manley. 2. Explain tbe Bol Ajak/Benny Williams fiasco? Practice be damned, that was wrong. If BW stays here he is just dumb. 3. The trashing of Jesse Edward's. First, great way to treat a kid, second, not even accurate. 4. His love affair with his kids and Cole. All 3, including Empty Buckets, have been average at best. Bad shots selection, bad shots execution.
This guy is unstable and needs to be the next Chris Mack. Just watch the video of him with Joe Gerard- a student athlete. A total embarrassment to Syracuse and SU
Your soft. Joe deserves it. Kid needs to get his head together

Jeff Goodman - WOW. He absolutely nailed what ails SU this year. I listened to that podcast and came away thinking this guy really knows his stuff. Not only about SU but college hoops in general.

That reminds me of a story emanating from a broadcast a few years ago with Mark Packer on Sirius XM. Apparently Goodman and Dan Dakich have some sort of nasty feud going on. Packer had them on separately and tried to broker a peace agreement. Goodman handled himself well while Dakich couldn't have been a bigger ahole.
That, very simply, is what Dakich is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom