Gotta love ESPN | Syracusefan.com

Gotta love ESPN

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
They have UNC-Wake on the U...and brought in Dino Gaudio to do studio analysis. They really like rubbing salt in wounds, don't they?

Wake up 2 and were out rebounded by 18. That's a strange stat.

PeteCalvin said:
They have UNC-Wake on the U...and brought in Dino Gaudio to do studio analysis. They really like rubbing salt in wounds, don't they?

Wake up 2 and were out rebounded by 18. That's a strange stat.

I like Gaudio. He never should have gotten fired.

Tyler cavanaugh playing from wake is from Dewitt the announcer said.

Anyone know about him?

I like Gaudio. He never should have gotten fired.

Yeah I remember when they fired him, I'm pretty sure they talked about him not getting them to the "next" level. They're at a different level now, that's for sure! Just in the wrong direction.

Yeah I remember when they fired him, I'm pretty sure they talked about him not getting them to the "next" level. They're at a different level now, that's for sure! Just in the wrong direction.

The guy had to step in and take over for a beloved coach who passed away suddenly. That can't be easy at all. It's not like Skip Prosser was John Wooden, though. Gaudio was a good, young coach who deserved better from Wake. Prosser obviously liked the guy. The problem is that Wake thinks they are UNC, and they aren't.

PeteCalvin said:
He had a better shot to play at Wake. He used to go up to the Melo Center for workouts with DC before heading off to NC.[/QUOTE

Yea he was never coming here

I tell you what our game at wake will be very difficult. Its the game before we play duke

Reminds me of Tyler Lydon, maybe Lydon is a bit more athletic and has a higher ceiling...

Marsh, I see Wake becoming our new Providence game. Always a tough one. Playing there will be like going to The Dunk.

UNC playing like a beaten team. If Wake would stop fumbling the ball, they could turn this into a blowout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom