Gottlieb is a douchebag ... | Syracusefan.com

Gottlieb is a douchebag ...

But 690, I love Doug, I think he's one of the best out there

"i don't get peoples problem wit him, he tells the truth and we just don't get it"

Stop being so thick skinned, 690, he's the best in the business

He's a douche that does have a bias against us but is often pretty correct in his analyses :)

Who cares, he's a useless media pundit, he has no effect on us

I will say that I agree with him that if we play like we did today, we can't win it all. But the guy is a total ass clown.

He's a douche, but I do agree that SU has not played well of late, going back to the Pitt game

FYI, he just said we have "no shot" of winning the title. Didnt mention our ONLY indispensable player isn't currently playing.

lol huggins .. tough to get them refocused after that.. with the ball back? you were tying the game not winning the game.. gottlieb is just saying what uk , oh st fans want to hear. captain obvious.. reality check doug we have one loss..

can he get a wider tie? ...:rolling:

FYI, he just said we have "no shot" of winning the title. Didnt mention our ONLY indispensable player isn't currently playing.
He said we have no shot to win the title playing like we did today and getting killed on the boards. I agree with the on that point.

His anger over the blown goal tending was way too apparent. Angry, wow

lol huggins .. tough to get them refocused after that.. with the ball back? you were tying the game not winning the game.. gottlieb is just saying what uk , oh st fans want to hear. captain obvious.. reality check doug we have one loss..
huggy looked like he needed a drink

I did think it was funny that the host had to reel Gottlieb in - he said something like " back to the topic at hand, Doug"

His anger over the blown goal tending was way too apparent. Angry, wow

He said that WVU lost the game due to the blown goaltending call.

That is BS.

But otherwise, I don't disagree with the rest of what he had to say.

even without fab we were tough defensively.. the zone is perplexing be teams this year too... doubt we see a be team in the tourney this year. we need to be better but we beat a fringe top 40 team without our center.

I mean, basically these guys are paid to be unlikable, so it shouldn't be a surprise that so many of them are unlikable.

even without fab we were tough defensively.. the zone is perplexing be teams this year too... doubt we see a be team in the tourney this year. we need to be better but we beat a fringe top 40 team without our center.
I am hoping there will be only 6 Big East teams in the tourney and I do hope that we don't have any in our bracket.

He said we have no shot to win the title playing like we did today and getting killed on the boards. I agree with the on that point.

That's exactly what he said and I can't believe there's anyone out there who would disagree.

huggy looked like he needed a drink

Agree.

Paging Millhouse. Finish him!

karate-kid-sensei-finish-him.jpg

I dunno.
I always thought Gottlieb was pretty good.
And he's right...if we keep getting killed on the glass it's going to cost us against the top teams.

Meanwhile...Kris Joseph did a lot today.
But time after time he failed to put his body on ANYONE.
Especially down the stretch with Caligula crashing the boards.

CJ Fair, in contrast, did a pretty good job staying with Brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom