Grant Dropped G'town Student | Syracusefan.com

Grant Dropped G'town Student

anomander

Living Legend
Forearm shiver. Bloodied him, and sent him to ground.

I hope so. It was the only fight the team showed all day. Im sure the guy was being a dick

Good for him, student probably felt tough for a quick second. Reality set in quick.

Why are these tools rushing the court after beating a mediocre big east team when they are top five in the country? every single gtown student who rushed the court should have been clocked by other gtown students. it should not have gotten to the point where a syracuse guy had to do it.

If this actually happened, the timing is interesting since the whole Coach K thing happened and then Mike and Mike were talking about how eventually someone, player, coach, or fan, is going to get hurt.

the student obviously got close to grant I seriously doubt Grant went after him.

This team did not do this rivalry justice. We made one adjustment that I can think of, and that was not to guard Lubick. JT3 countered by not playing Lubick and putting his goons in.

This team is just not that good together. They do not compliment one another at all.

I hope our recruits know how to play.

Why are these tools rushing the court after beating a mediocre big east team when they are top five in the country? every single gtown student who rushed the court should have been clocked by other gtown students. it should not have gotten to the point where a syracuse guy had to do it.

Because they 'closed the rivalry' and won the conference. Lame, maybe, but in this era, that combo of reasons seems to be enough.

This team did not do this rivalry justice. We made one adjustment that I can think of, and that was not to guard Lubick. JT3 countered by not playing Lubick and putting his goons in.

This team is just not that good together. They do not compliment one another at all.

I hope our recruits know how to play.
We did a good enough job against Porter. Starks and Rivera just hit their shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom