Grant shouldn't play a single minute between now and the NCAA Tournament | Syracusefan.com

Grant shouldn't play a single minute between now and the NCAA Tournament

Czar

All Conference
I don't care if we lose a couple of games between now and then, we need him for the tournament. Give Roberson some minutes, try and develop a third bench option, and prepare for the tournament. There's no regular season title to play for and being a two seed in the East isn't the end of the world.

I wonder if playing Center here and there exposed him to a little extra abuse too? Couldn't be helped at the time, but definitely is a more physical position to play.

I wonder if playing Center here and there exposed him to a little extra abuse too? Couldn't be helped at the time, but definitely is a more physical position to play.
lol

Absolutely NEED another option off the bench. Develope Roberson and rest grant. Simple as that

Do not agree at all. The only people who can make this decision are Grant and the training staff.

I guess it depends, if he is healthier within a week, a bit of game time would not hurt to keep him in rhythm.

But no need to ride him to win any games if it is not beneficial to Grant.

Whatever strategy is best for Grant to be at his best for the NCAA tournament. If its full rest or spotty minutes, its the way to go.

Keitas been a step late since his injury as well. Not having Grant on the floor is hurting. We really need to find a way to get these two rested.

Resting Grant is the right thing to do. But doing it without giving minutes to Roberson is a waste. And no matter who plays, the offense cannot continue to be a CJ, Ennis show when Cooney's outside shots are taken away. We need penetration from the Silent G and Cooney, as well as post offense from Roberson and Christmas.

Our offense has been mostly awful for a month. Fix this coach!! You were an offensive coach before you fell in love with your zone!!

Do not agree at all. The only people who can make this decision are Grant and the training staff.

That hasn't gone to well when it's up to those 2. Just getting more and more hurt, 3 weeks before he's truly needed. Should have developed a bench earlier in the year. Not like we don't have a history of losing big time players close to tourney time.

Absolutely NEED another option off the bench. Develope Roberson and rest grant. Simple as that

little late for that. develop depth in november and december.

backs just don't get better. triche played through last year, but was never the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom