grayson allen returning to duke | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

grayson allen returning to duke

Grumpy old man alert!

This seems potentially dangerous, and potentially costly for innocent homeowners. I don't have to think very hard to imagine some kid doing this, getting hurt (tripping over a toy, or whatever), then suing the homeowner. In today's litigious times, I can see this happening easily.

Would the kid win the case? Who knows? But an innocent homeowner would have to foot the bill for legal defense, at the very least.

Time for a nap.

Grumpy old man alert!

This seems potentially dangerous, and potentially costly for innocent homeowners. I don't have to think very hard to imagine some kid doing this, getting hurt (tripping over a toy, or whatever), then suing the homeowner. In today's litigious times, I can see this happening easily.

Would the kid win the case? Who knows? But an innocent homeowner would have to foot the bill for legal defense, at the very least.

Time for a nap.

Grumpy old man response alert!

No, they wouldn't. that's what homeowner's insurance is for.

LMAO at the comment at the bottom left by Ryan McGale.

That's how we do street justice here in Canada. We tie you to a stick and crap on you.

Grumpy old man alert!

Time for a nap.

Don't worry. Be happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom