Grayson Allen | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Grayson Allen

No comment on the thug move by that guy (Carter?) elbowing the MSU player in the face on the way back up court.

Why he wasn't charged with a Flagrant #2 and thrown out is a mystery to me. How much more flagrant could it possibly be.

I'm not one to believe that any team gets a pass on stuff like that. But that call has me re-thinking my position.

THe only comment I'll make is that Carter guy comes from a great family and is very smart. He seriously considered playing at Harvard.

I used to despise Redick at Duke, but I like him in the NBA. He’s definitely matured and lost the entitled attitude that he had at Duke.

Tbh I can’t think of one Caucasian player at Duke I liked. They either were dirty or whiny perpetual floppers.

Last edited:
My personal bias aside, Duke is the best team in college basketball in a long long time. They have as good a shot as any as going undefeated.

I used to despise Redick at Duke, but I like him in the NBA. He’s definitely matured and lost the entitled attitude that he had at Duke.

Tbh I can’t think of one Caucasian player at Duke I liked. They either were dirty or whiny perpetual floppers.
How about our one season QB Greg Paulus? Went from flopping to hitting his receivers!

Greg Paulus - Wikipedia

This should be an automatic ejection and three game suspension from ACC play.

I tend to agree that indisputable video proof of faking it should result in game suspension penalties. It's hard enough to ref the game without trying to figure out who is acting. It's one thing to react because you expect contact but then keep playing when it's light contact or doesn't occur at all. It's completely different to continue to act and embellish something that didn't happen. To me the suspension would be more for the spiritual health of the faker than anything else.

Yeah, pretty much the same. Though I didn’t hate Luke Kennard. Not sure if I should’ve and just missed it, or if I’m mellowing a bit.

Maybe if John Gillon of all people hadn’t locked him up on his potential game winner, I’d hate him more?

I actually think he’s going to pan out in the NBA down the road too.

I tend to agree that indisputable video proof of faking it should result in game suspension penalties. It's hard enough to ref the game without trying to figure out who is acting. It's one thing to react because you expect contact but then keep playing when it's light contact or doesn't occur at all. It's completely different to continue to act and embellish something that didn't happen. To me the suspension would be more for the spiritual health of the faker than anything else.
I'd much rather like to have sticking out the leg on a shot be automatically called an offensive foul and no basket if there's contact with a defensive player and a technical and no basket if there's no contact. After it's called for the third time overall in D-1 games, the offensive players will go straight up just like the defensive players have to.

This should be an automatic ejection and three game suspension from ACC play.

The real crime is the defender is able to palm an offensive players stomach without a call. It's ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom