GRAYSTORK AT HIS BEST | Syracusefan.com

GRAYSTORK AT HIS BEST

Hahaha, didn't read.

Also
laughpoint.gif
rutgers.png

Yeah, I've been skimming all the BE forums & even I had to tweak him a couple of times. Yes, I hate how much we talk about Rutgers on this board, but sometimes its too hard to resist. Their child-like naivete, coupled with delusions of grandeur is a psychoanalytic dream/nightmare.

I hate to gloat, & actually feel bad for and can actively root for UConn & LVille to find homes, but Rutgers has no clue how big of a national joke they really are.

That is some funny sheet posted by Graydork. Boo hoo hoo. It is so full of holes, misrepresentations and lies.

- Must be Graydork does not realize that at the BE meeting tonight, the UConn President didn't want to go because she is busy working to get out and instead eventually relented and sent a lackey. Must be they really want to build something with Rutgers.

- Must be that Graydork doesn't realize that WVU vehemently denied this afternoon that the SEC and ACC had turned them down and they are still talking. Must be they really want to build something with Rutgers.

- Must be Graydork doesn't know that SU and Pitt have been working this together for quite awhile.

- Must be Graydork doesn't realize that the HOF Coach at SU blames ND for the break up of the BE because they didn't join for football. That doesn't sound like being in cohorts with them.

- Graydork must be too stupid to realize the ONLY reason that the schools who were totally against Villanova are the ones that would be impacted most by their football membership in the area of recruiting. Pitt and Rutgers (WVU was a no also).

- Graydork must not realize that not signing the ESPN deal had an impact on schools leaving and the two that pushed the most to not sign the deal were Pitt and Rutgers.

- Graydork, like many other Rutgers tools think that survey says something. They even think it means NYC when in fact it doesn't. It means the NYC TV market which includes northern and central NJ. Rutgers has little to no fan support in NYC no matter how much they try to convince themselves.

- He must not also realize how that poll was done. It wasn't a sampling, it was a poll that if you didn't know it existed you would never vote. They didn't call anyone, they put it on the internet on a site you had to be lucky to know about. Real scientific.

- Too call SU a villain is hysterical when Rutgers is out there trying to do the SAME thing. If they weren't, their fans would be pissed. Someday I will find that article from last year that stated the school that is out pimping themselves to everyone for expansion was Rutgers.

- These Rutgers people are so damn cute. Jealousy at its finest. They are just pissed that they are so far down the pecking order for the ACC and B10 and that the ONLY reason anyone even has them on their radar is to use them for their location. It's about the state and not Rutgers. Move Rutgers a couple hundred miles south (preferably east) and nobody is even talking about them.

They are an angry bunch. Much like were when VT got in over us. I don't want them in the ACC but I do feel sorry for them. Just like I do the other football schools without a place to go. I hope the football schools break off and form a new conference that is viable.

That was humorous. What a messed up point of view. Is this real life?

bees you can't mean this..."Move Rutgers a couple hundred miles south (preferably east) and nobody is even talking about them".

it would ruin the good fishing that most get their catch of the day from.

is their a link on that poll...very interesting on what you say

Here is a link o the blog that told about it. You will have to click on some links to read all the details. There is also an interactive map. Hard to read the map though.

http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/

Graydork has had my vote for dbag of the year long before this latest rambling. This guy needs to put down the meth pipe and get some sleep.

He is just bitter about Flynn tee-bagging Rosario right in the RAC.

you really have to question those poll results.

who paid for it.

rutgers has more fans than N.D, Penn St. and Michigan combined and u-conn has more then syracuse.

somebody posted one not to long ago with different numbers and the madia for years was saying N.D. PENN ST. MICHIGAN OHIO ST. the tops down there.

the guy who did the poll says the numbers are estimates
If Rutgers has 600k plus fans in the New York City area, why can't they sell out any games other than "High Point Solutions Stadium's" home opener and finale in 2009.

Graydork has had my vote for dbag of the year long before this latest rambling. This guy needs to put down the meth pipe and get some sleep.

JerseyJohnny gets my vote for biggest DBag on that board. That guy appears to have a deep-seated resentment of Syracuse and some serious anger management issues to boot.

Rutgers must love Marinatto, and Tranghese before him. When defeated, they are very good at blaming others and ignoring their own missteps.

Fact is that if Rutgers had actually put a dime or an ounce of effort into football in the 90s, the Big East may never have been raided in 2003. Typically the strength of a conference is tied to the performance of their strongest team. But in the 90s because Rutgers and Temple were two of the worst programs in the 1A (just there to collect a check), the Big East was considered as weak as its weakest team(s). But you won't hear any Rutgers fans discuss this, because none of them were Rutgers fans until 2006. They are unaware of a Big East football league in the 90s and early 00s.

But oh well, it was fun going into Jersey in those days and grabbing whatever recruit we wanted. And now I look forward to doing that again. Good thing they never got around to building that wall. Someone could have been seriously hurt when it fell this past weekend.

Rivalry Week - Rutgers/E. Carolina

The "New Big East" is getting their own prime slot each week... Tuesday mornings at 10

I got banned over there for my response, which, while starting with "you puke" was actually quite coherent.

I'm sure it got taken down. Can't wait for that game...

That is some funny sheet posted by Graydork. Boo hoo hoo. It is so full of holes, misrepresentations and lies.

- Must be Graydork does not realize that at the BE meeting tonight, the UConn President didn't want to go because she is busy working to get out and instead eventually relented and sent a lackey. Must be they really want to build something with Rutgers.

- Must be that Graydork doesn't realize that WVU vehemently denied this afternoon that the SEC and ACC had turned them down and they are still talking. Must be they really want to build something with Rutgers.

- Must be Graydork doesn't know that SU and Pitt have been working this together for quite awhile.

- Must be Graydork doesn't realize that the HOF Coach at SU blames ND for the break up of the BE because they didn't join for football. That doesn't sound like being in cohorts with them.

- Graydork must be too stupid to realize the ONLY reason that the schools who were totally against Villanova are the ones that would be impacted most by their football membership in the area of recruiting. Pitt and Rutgers (WVU was a no also).

- Graydork must not realize that not signing the ESPN deal had an impact on schools leaving and the two that pushed the most to not sign the deal were Pitt and Rutgers.

- Graydork, like many other Rutgers tools think that survey says something. They even think it means NYC when in fact it doesn't. It means the NYC TV market which includes northern and central NJ. Rutgers has little to no fan support in NYC no matter how much they try to convince themselves.

- He must not also realize how that poll was done. It wasn't a sampling, it was a poll that if you didn't know it existed you would never vote. They didn't call anyone, they put it on the internet on a site you had to be lucky to know about. Real scientific.

- Too call SU a villain is hysterical when Rutgers is out there trying to do the SAME thing. If they weren't, their fans would be pissed. Someday I will find that article from last year that stated the school that is out pimping themselves to everyone for expansion was Rutgers.

- These Rutgers people are so damn cute. Jealousy at its finest. They are just pissed that they are so far down the pecking order for the ACC and B10 and that the ONLY reason anyone even has them on their radar is to use them for their location. It's about the state and not Rutgers. Move Rutgers a couple hundred miles south (preferably east) and nobody is even talking about them.

And didn't they do the same exact thing when they left their previous conference (atlantic 10?) to join the big east?

If Rutgers has 600k plus fans in the New York City area, why can't they sell out any games other than "High Point Solutions Stadium's" home opener and finale in 2009.
All I know is what I see at the BET. They had at most 200 fans at there last March for their brief appearence. Syracuse brings 10-12 K. How can this be explained? Are all these RU fans homeless people who can't afford tickets to games?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom