bees you can't mean this..."Move Rutgers a couple hundred miles south (preferably east) and nobody is even talking about them".
it would ruin the good fishing that most get their catch of the day from.
is their a link on that poll...very interesting on what you say
If Rutgers has 600k plus fans in the New York City area, why can't they sell out any games other than "High Point Solutions Stadium's" home opener and finale in 2009.you really have to question those poll results.
who paid for it.
rutgers has more fans than N.D, Penn St. and Michigan combined and u-conn has more then syracuse.
somebody posted one not to long ago with different numbers and the madia for years was saying N.D. PENN ST. MICHIGAN OHIO ST. the tops down there.
the guy who did the poll says the numbers are estimates
Graydork has had my vote for dbag of the year long before this latest rambling. This guy needs to put down the meth pipe and get some sleep.
The poster is an offensive lineman for Rutgers: ART FORST - 6'8" 311lbs.
That is some funny sheet posted by Graydork. Boo hoo hoo. It is so full of holes, misrepresentations and lies.
- Must be Graydork does not realize that at the BE meeting tonight, the UConn President didn't want to go because she is busy working to get out and instead eventually relented and sent a lackey. Must be they really want to build something with Rutgers.
- Must be that Graydork doesn't realize that WVU vehemently denied this afternoon that the SEC and ACC had turned them down and they are still talking. Must be they really want to build something with Rutgers.
- Must be Graydork doesn't know that SU and Pitt have been working this together for quite awhile.
- Must be Graydork doesn't realize that the HOF Coach at SU blames ND for the break up of the BE because they didn't join for football. That doesn't sound like being in cohorts with them.
- Graydork must be too stupid to realize the ONLY reason that the schools who were totally against Villanova are the ones that would be impacted most by their football membership in the area of recruiting. Pitt and Rutgers (WVU was a no also).
- Graydork must not realize that not signing the ESPN deal had an impact on schools leaving and the two that pushed the most to not sign the deal were Pitt and Rutgers.
- Graydork, like many other Rutgers tools think that survey says something. They even think it means NYC when in fact it doesn't. It means the NYC TV market which includes northern and central NJ. Rutgers has little to no fan support in NYC no matter how much they try to convince themselves.
- He must not also realize how that poll was done. It wasn't a sampling, it was a poll that if you didn't know it existed you would never vote. They didn't call anyone, they put it on the internet on a site you had to be lucky to know about. Real scientific.
- Too call SU a villain is hysterical when Rutgers is out there trying to do the SAME thing. If they weren't, their fans would be pissed. Someday I will find that article from last year that stated the school that is out pimping themselves to everyone for expansion was Rutgers.
- These Rutgers people are so damn cute. Jealousy at its finest. They are just pissed that they are so far down the pecking order for the ACC and B10 and that the ONLY reason anyone even has them on their radar is to use them for their location. It's about the state and not Rutgers. Move Rutgers a couple hundred miles south (preferably east) and nobody is even talking about them.
All I know is what I see at the BET. They had at most 200 fans at there last March for their brief appearence. Syracuse brings 10-12 K. How can this be explained? Are all these RU fans homeless people who can't afford tickets to games?If Rutgers has 600k plus fans in the New York City area, why can't they sell out any games other than "High Point Solutions Stadium's" home opener and finale in 2009.