Great Article from the PS about Incoming Class Impacts as Freshman | Syracusefan.com

Great Article from the PS about Incoming Class Impacts as Freshman

Ish88888

All American
Your thoughts fellas? I think the 3 incoming Juco guys will make an immediate impact in year 1. After that, Butler obviously, Fagan, Pierre, and?????

we got some play from the FR last year. between them getting older and a few that RS if we get 4-5 Juco/FR who step up this year thats a pretty big jump in production. then Add back in the 2-3 that were hurt last year and maybe the D takes a step forward as well as the O..

I'd go with the other Johnson at WR. Sharod over Nykeim. Think Sharod is going to be good. Similar play to Erv but looks like he may be even more of a natural receiver. But I thin he could play slot or outside.

I think that pierce is going to be huge. I predict top 3 in catches. He is a weapon that we have not seen since chris gedney. Game changer.

Next up butler. Starts day 1 big physical and can run.

Berry. Juco AA at a position of need.

MP. Amazing numbers against top florida comp. Strong north south back. Film is impressive. He will be in rotation

Juco LB. 2 deep for sure. Might push thomas. Gamer tackling machine. Has that instinct that cant be taught. Can run and cover.

I think that many others will contribute but these guys are major additions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom