Great couple of Days...Final 4 and became US Citizen | Syracusefan.com

Great couple of Days...Final 4 and became US Citizen

poc44

Scout Team
All in a weekends work and of course had to wear nothing but my finest attire at the naturalization ceremony....

539919_10151524674442342_2028320880_n.jpg

579783_10151524674342342_1421185682_n.jpg

I have to ask, where are you from? I had always, of course, assumed you were an American. Canada?

I was actually born in Germany but took my parents UK citizenship. We are the first generation over here. We moved here when I was 2 so I am American I just made it official Friday. If I would have known it would result in Syracuse Final Four's I would have done it sooner...

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Welcome to the United States! :D

I have dual citizenship with Germany even though my dad moved to the States in the 70s. Congratulations poc44!

As a former military member, it makes me simultaneously proud and humbled that you, as well as many others, still choose to become Americans. Congratulations on making it official.

P.S. Great tie and cuff links!

I was actually born in Germany but took my parents UK citizenship. We are the first generation over here. We moved here when I was 2 so I am American I just made it official Friday. If I would have known it would result in Syracuse Final Four's I would have done it sooner...

We're all from the United States of Syracuse.

A wholehearted Congratulations! Welcome to the greatest Nation on Earth and the Greatest Fan base in the Universe!

Good stuff I have both UK and US citizenship too. They used to say being born British was like winning the lottery of life. But we have US citizenship too and are Syracuse fans so we're totally rolling in style!

I guess that means that games in the UK are now home games too.

Congrats!

Congrats! Naturalization mojo is extremely powerful.

I believe we just won the national championship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom