Great video from today | Syracusefan.com

Great video from today

Rocco

Watching you.
This is a highlight reel of today's military events. There are many funny scenes in here, especially Micah Robinson mimicking he's holding a gun (1:02 mark) in the body carry drill ("I gotcho back!")... Also, the march at the end is funny, especially Eric Crume dancing at the end (3:04 mark) and Zeke Johnson leading the march chants.

Awesome to see these guys all having fun together.

Last edited:
At least they didn't kill each other so there's that - which is nice.

This is a highlight reel of today's military events. There are many funny scenes in here, especially Micah Robinson mimicking he's holding a gun (1:02 mark) in the body carry drill ("I gotcho back!")... Also, the march at the end is funny, especially Eric Crume dancing at the end (3:04 mark) and Zeke Johnson leading the march chants.

Thanks Rocco

that was freaking awesome! Fairly intense too. Great to see what they do up there.

That was great! I have to believe these kids take something with them for the rest of their lives when they go up there. What a great idea (kudos to the person with the original idea).

Ok, agreed. But, whoever the last player was coming out of the tunnel at the 1:45 mark, made a critical mistake... If that had been a live body with a chest injury...

That's cool, looks like a great experience. These kid come from a wide variety of experiences growing up, one thing the military seems to do well is level that out.

Ok, agreed. But, whoever the last player was coming out of the tunnel at the 1:45 mark, made a critical mistake... If that had been a live body with a chest injury...
saw that and at first I thought it was a face palm. who was the player who kept bouncing his head off the tunnel and sustained a concussion;)

so why doesn't SU donate a thousand or so game tickets to Fort Drum for every game. It would be a big thank you to the soldiers and I don't think adding a thousand screaming soldiers is going to hurt the game day atmosphere.

Where can I sign up?