Green and growing or ripe and rotten | Syracusefan.com

Green and growing or ripe and rotten

kcsu

Living Legend
Dino is spot on. JBs stubbornness to play man to adapt to the emergence of the 3 point shot cost this game and is hurting the program. Baylor adjusted at the half abandoned the zone and went man. Meanwhile we stay zone and its game over. Ripe and rotten.

Dino is spot on. JBs stubbornness to play man to adapt to the emergence of the 3 point shot cost this game and is hurting the program. Baylor adjusted at the half abandoned the zone and went man. Meanwhile we stay zone and its game over. Ripe and rotten.

Yup...I honestly cant deal with this for three more years

JB is so dang stubborn. Our length would have given them fits if we had gone man. Forced them to beat us with their post players, taken away the 3 and most importantly stopped them from killing us on the boards.

Yeah when Drew said at the half that neither of his defenses was stopping us, I actually said out loud to myself(in my living room alone of course), that he’s full of crap and he won’t play another second of zone in the second half. He saw the same thing all of us did! Open looks against his zone! He was just blowing smoke in that interview!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom