Greg doyel quote | Syracusefan.com

Greg doyel quote

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
"it isn't a coincidence reporters chase Calipari and ignore scandals t their alma mater, like Syracuse"....is this ass serious?

"it isn't a coincidence reporters chase Calipari and ignore scandals t their alma mater, like Syracuse"....is this ass serious?

He's a professional troll. The WWW's Skip Bayless. No one takes him serious...who cares

haters-gonna-hate-11.jpg

calipari has a very excellent record of getting bitch slapped by the inept NCAA.Where did doyel go to school so i can thank the president for such a bright/brilliant investigative journalist that displays his degree on some port-o-jon wall.

Doyel is a Class A douchebag. All those years of being picked last in gym, or being outcast in the lunch room have made him a bitter, bitter man.

And what "scandal" btw? The possible railroad job that is The Fine Mess, which has nothing to do with the team or JB? The non-story of drug testing that was self reported? What exactly are people ignoring?

Geez, Greg, the last I knew there was only one coach in the NCAA that has had two Final Four seasons vacated. I think questioning his tactics is relevant.

he really is one of the worst sportswriters around - stopped reading anything by him years ago. he just says stupid to get a rise out of people, not really worth the frustration.

calipari has a very excellent record of getting bitch slapped by the inept NCAA.Where did doyel go to school so i can thank the president for such a bright/brilliant investigative journalist that displays his degree on some port-o-jon wall.
According to Wikipedia he attended University of Florida but he is a big University of Kentucky fan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregg_Doyel

Meh, just the latest message board conspiracy theory about Thamel & his Nerlens Noel story.
According to the usual haters, GTown & UK in particular, Thamel's picking on the poor dears because of a vendetta at losing NN. Yes...seriously.
The worst we could do would be to give the epic douchebag more web clicks for his douchebaggery.
Its just what he wants.

It's a shame that he just isn't as good at his job as Thamel actually is. Thamel writes for one of the top 3 newspapers in the world, while Doyel is a shock columnist for CBSSports.com.

Its too bad nothing Doyel writes is worth printing on paper... I'm outta toilet paper and don't feel like running to the store so late.

I consider Greg Doyle posts about the same level as posts complaining about Doug Gottlieb.

F Doyle--he is an imbecile. Why anyone would (a) pay attention and (b) get upset over anything that clown has to say is beyond me.

Says the unbiased, neutral voice of reason...who wrote a book celebrating Kentucky basketball. Lol.

It's a shame that he just isn't as good at his job as Thamel actually is. Thamel writes for one of the top 3 newspapers in the world, while Doyel is a shock columnist for CBSSports.com.

Thamel breaks stories (ACC & conference expansion)
Doyle just flames.

It's basically Jake v. otto123 (i'm sorry).

Wait didn't Syracuse impose sanctions against Fab Melo and sit him out for march???

Meanwhile Calipari gets away as a promoter, a glorified NBA scout in college basketball who ruines the tradition of student athletes. Furthermore he didn't have the guts to hold his players that were paid under the table out. And there are huge rumors surronding their accademics aren't college level. Hes had a bunch of crazy kids like Wall who broke into houses and was given them at UK, to Cousins a ron artest clone, to Unibrow the extortionist.

I think in his mind we are to blame. Because of drug cases 10 years ago, because of what one assistant coach did(not the entire staff) and we still held our big guy out twice and during the most important part of the season which may have cost us a championship. cal would never make that sacrifice he would quit at UK first.

But the championship Uconn team got away scott free with penalties two years ago during the ncaa tournament. Howbout picking on them instead they held a title up while doing so.

Furthermore UK won this year because they got away with cheating for two years and their recrutiting became stronger because of it.

Announcers are such jerks they don't realize fanbases bleed for their teams. Its like war with these guys. Ourfanbase will win us another title soon and I will enjoy not hearing all the criticism all year while they do. And on top of that I am only going to entertain the post standard when its all said and done. F espn, F CBS F them all jerks.

Meh, just the latest message board conspiracy theory about Thamel & his Nerlens Noel story.
According to the usual haters, GTown & UK in particular, Thamel's picking on the poor dears because of a vendetta at losing NN. Yes...seriously.

Georgetown, indeed. Check out this delusion.

http://hoyatalk2.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=recruit&action=display&thread=25768&page=2

"Bernie Fine's wife can be used as a blow up doll by Syracuse players. Bernie Fine can molest kids. Syracuse can ignore drug testing. Syracuse can commit academic fraud repeatedly. Their players can beat up women repeatedly--yet nothing from Petey. For an investigative reporter he sure seems to pick and choose what he deems worthy of investigating and for a reported news outlet that believes they are elite--might want to use a crazy thing called Google and find out about "sources" you use and quote--but fail to tell the entire story because your writer is a fanboy of the school this pimp does his dirt. "

Georgetown, indeed. Check out this delusion.

http://hoyatalk2.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=recruit&action=display&thread=25768&page=2

"Bernie Fine's wife can be used as a blow up doll by Syracuse players. Bernie Fine can molest kids. Syracuse can ignore drug testing. Syracuse can commit academic fraud repeatedly. Their players can beat up women repeatedly--yet nothing from Petey. For an investigative reporter he sure seems to pick and choose what he deems worthy of investigating and for a reported news outlet that believes they are elite--might want to use a crazy thing called Google and find out about "sources" you use and quote--but fail to tell the entire story because your writer is a fanboy of the school this pimp does his dirt. "
After this year we'll never see Georgetown again. I hope they enjoy their northeast basketball conference and having 5,000 people at their home games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom