Greg doyel quote | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Greg doyel quote

After this year we'll never see Georgetown again. I hope they enjoy their northeast basketball conference and having 5,000 people at their home games.

I think McDonough arena only fits like 2,500 and it will only be fitting when they can no longer afford to rent the Verizon Center. I look forward to the day when Georgetown morphs into Colgate and becomes nothing but a past rival on our road to becoming bigger and better, while they slide to irrelevance.

After this year we'll never see Georgetown again. I hope they enjoy their northeast basketball conference and having 5,000 people at their home games.

No way they get to 5,000 without SU fans supplementing their attendance. :cool:

Georgetown, indeed. Check out this delusion.

http://hoyatalk2.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=recruit&action=display&thread=25768&page=2

"Bernie Fine's wife can be used as a blow up doll by Syracuse players. Bernie Fine can molest kids. Syracuse can ignore drug testing. Syracuse can commit academic fraud repeatedly. Their players can beat up women repeatedly--yet nothing from Petey. For an investigative reporter he sure seems to pick and choose what he deems worthy of investigating and for a reported news outlet that believes they are elite--might want to use a crazy thing called Google and find out about "sources" you use and quote--but fail to tell the entire story because your writer is a fanboy of the school this pimp does his dirt. "

Yea how dare thamel not investigate melo breaking that turn signal prior to it happening, ...im still waiting for any outlet to report an assault charge on a woman by any of the players or this rampant academic fraud that is going on. Georgetown fans, sigh..,,he must have missed the 99 articles thamel wrote on fine also

Why are the idiots at Georgetown picking on us over the Thamel NN articles? He's going to Kentucky, not SU.

Why are the idiots at Georgetown picking on us over the Thamel NN articles? He's going to Kentucky, not SU.

They think if he picked su thamel wouldnt report the ncaa visiting his old hs

It's a shame that he just isn't as good at his job as Thamel actually is. Thamel writes for one of the top 3 newspapers in the world, while Doyel is a shock columnist for CBSSports.com.
well, lots of people would dispute whether the NYT actually remains a "top 3 newspaper," but even putting that aside - it has the worst sports page of any major paper in America. Nobody picks up the NYT for its sports coverage. If your aspiration is to be a national sportswriter, the New York Times is a lonely cul de sac, not a favored destination.

I predict that they will be a full member of the Patriot League by decade's end

Thamel's original Noel article about the shadiness of the recruitment came out march 10 - long before NN made his decision.

His public criticism if thamel's ethics is unfounded and crosses the line.

"it isn't a coincidence reporters chase Calipari and ignore scandals t their alma mater, like Syracuse"....is this ass serious?
got a link to that quote?

got a link to that quote?

From twitter

@KySportsRadio

Doyel today on KSR was pointed, "It isn't a coincidence reporters chase Calipari and ignore scandals at their alma maters, like Syracuse."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom