Griffin - Anyone hear anything? | Syracusefan.com

Griffin - Anyone hear anything?

djcon57

Living Legend
There’s been a ton of assumptions. But what the heck is going on from him?

Not sure nor do I really care either way.

Doubt there is a landing spot like he had this year for him out there.

Not having to earn PT as a starter at Syracuse is pretty good.

The fact his former team did way better without him can't help either.

There’s been a ton of assumptions. But what the heck is going on from him?
I think someone posted a tweet that he was looking into his options and wasn't sure whether he could transfer again without sitting out, given that it's a one-time exception.

I'd take him back and how ironic would it be if he actually did return? Most thought he would be the first one gone. He did jack up some ridiculous shots throughout the year but he was also all league honorable mention. It's hard to play when you know the first mistake make you are on the bench for the rest of the half. Too bad "some" of the payers have to worry about that and being coached much differently than the rest. Go read Ethan Thomas' article on Kadary...he mentions how poorly Griffin was coached the second half of the year and he knows more about basketball then all of us combined. Griffin was still a great teammate all season even after going from 32 minutes a game to 4. I'd take him back but he is likely gone...why put up with this crap again next season.

E6E2DE58-749D-4E95-8716-99169A09C235.jpeg

We didn't even sniff being ranked all year. Did we even get votes at any point?

Give me a break they were a 1 seed. We don't beat Loyola either.
As someone who has both family and friends who went to Illinois, nobody is hanging their hat on being a one seed. They had a great regular season that ended in disappointment. We had a mostly forgettable regular season and another unforgettable postseason run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom