Gross on ACC move | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gross on ACC move

I've got absolutely no problems with the way TGD has handled both the ACC move or the Bernie Fine fiasco. There is no benefit for him to drag this out through the media. I'm sure he is quite busy behind the scenes trying to get us out early.

Agreed 100%. We will be gone by next year. The other teams that want to get out early like us (UConn/Rutgers/Cincy) should be on our side here. Marinatto has to take his direction from the members and why would those members want to oppose us here? This will get resolved at the right time.

lead or follow, lets just get the hlell out of the conf formally know as the bmw.

If you remember from a few months back, we will be participating in the ACC scheduling meetings in January.

"He would still be suffering from secrecy, silence and shame"...umm, didn't he lose all that when he accused his dad of the same thing a few months back?

"He would still be suffering from secrecy, silence and shame"...umm, didn't he lose all that when he accused his dad of the same thing a few months back?
wrong thread?

If you remember from a few months back, we will be participating in the ACC scheduling meetings in January.
I believe that article referred to Basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom