GTech 100% Capacity + Tailgating This Fall | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

GTech 100% Capacity + Tailgating This Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
we still have 60% of the population not fully vaccinated. So only 40% can legit avoid wearing masks in places that require masking for unvaccinated.

I don't. Just responding back to the earlier post. Was dissapointed too see and hear people today still are largely wearing masks around town.
Your like-minded brethren are the only thing holding us up at this point. If only they’d get the jab, we’d be back to normal.

its an adjustment, i think part of the play with allowing vaxed individuals to go unmasked is to hopefully convert a percentage on the fence or against to say screw it ill just get the vax since im tired of masking and want to be like the majority of people who won't be wearing masks.
At my job i wore my mask when i first arrived before the head bosses arrived , when they arrived and didnt wear one i knew i was in the clear and took my mask off since they didnt make an announcement though i figured they would go on the no mask policy. Also since we can't legally ask those to provide record of vaccination we are going to have to trust people because 15 months of enforcing the mask mandate is long enough and hope people are smart, if there unmasked and unvaxed hopefully they get what they came in for and leave as soon as possible staying away from people when possible.

its an adjustment, i think part of the play with allowing vaxed individuals to go unmasked is to hopefully convert a percentage on the fence or against to say screw it ill just get the vax since im tired of masking and want to be like the majority of people who won't be wearing masks.
At my job i wore my mask when i first arrived before the head bosses arrived , when they arrived and didnt wear one i knew i was in the clear and took my mask off since they didnt make an announcement though i figured they would go on the no mask policy. Also since we can't legally ask those to provide record of vaccination we are going to have to trust people because 15 months of enforcing the mask mandate is long enough and hope people are smart, if there unmasked and unvaxed hopefully they get what they came in for and leave as soon as possible staying away from people when possible.

Better too see. Just went to workout at my gym after work was there for bout and hour half. Good too see only 4 people were wearing masks.

Better too see. Just went to workout at my gym after work was there for bout and hour half. Good too see only 4 people were wearing masks.
im also in the 2nd highest county vaccination wise as tompkins has over 70% of 18 + with at least 1 shot

Why does it bother you when people wear masks? Seriously. How does it negatively affect you?

I'll be honest. Felt like I was a leopard. Went to Wegmans in the am for coffee before work and after work after working out to get some meat and peppers doing some grilling tonight. 95 percent of the people were wearing masks and the looks I felt. I'm fully vaccinated and wegmans does not require masks so I'm not doing anything wrong. That's all wish everybody would get on board.

I'll be honest. Felt like I was a leopard. Went to Wegmans in the am for coffee before work and after work after working out to get some meat and peppers doing some grilling tonight. 95 percent of the people were wearing masks and the looks I felt. I'm fully vaccinated and wegmans does not require masks so I'm not doing anything wrong. That's all wish everybody would get on board.
Dude give it a rest

As long as nobody is in your face for not wearing a mask where it's not required, it seems to me that it shouldn't be an issue. I am relaxing my mask-wearing. But there are many places where I still do wear a mask, where I don't yet feel comfortable. If someone doesn't agree, let them. I have yet to feel uncomfortable wearing a mask where others aren't.

I was in a convenience store. Everyone had masks on. It was glorious

Father in law was in clay. Had to go to lowes they are still requiring masks he drove right across street on route 31 to home depot which does not still got what he needed to get.

Father in law was in clay. Had to go to lowes they are still requiring masks he drove right across street on route 31 to home depot which does not still got what he needed to get.
So sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors