GTech 100% Capacity + Tailgating This Fall | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

GTech 100% Capacity + Tailgating This Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been to two sporting events in the past week in Georgia. Full attendance and 98% of the fans not wearing masks (they encourage us, but don’t enforce at. Unless Cuomo (or someone else) mandates it, I imagine the Dome will be similar

If only ;)

Been to three Nats games. They currently pay people to hand out card to threaten to kick people out and give the whole make up / mask down thing while eating and drinking. And it's really socially distanced. June 11 should be interesting (DC opening to 100%)

Lax game last night after people wore whatever going in it wasn't enforced at all. Should've used it to cover my eyes.

I’ve been to two sporting events in the past week in Georgia. Full attendance and 98% of the fans not wearing masks (they encourage us, but don’t enforce at. Unless Cuomo (or someone else) mandates it, I imagine the Dome will be similar
Just yesterday:

“Atlanta United defeated CF Montreal 1-0 Saturday night at Mercedes-Benz Stadium as Marcelino Moreno scored the game-winning goal in stoppage time in front of a crowd of 40,116, the highest attendance for a soccer match in the world since the COVID-19 pandemic began.”

Mask mandate ends Wednesday for most places if you are vaccinated.

Gov pretty much said right now SU can be 100% vaccinated if they want by fall if things dont get worse. How much area will they reserve for un-vaccinated will be interesting

Gov pretty much said right now SU can be 100% vaccinated if they want by fall if things dont get worse. How much area will they reserve for un-vaccinated will be interesting
If I was in charge it would be 0% to unvaccinated. They are holding up the rest of us from moving on over nonsense and fake news. It’s getting very old not being able to cross the border to my cottage I pay taxes on, it’s getting old not having love sports to attend…

I would imagine that another indicator of 100% capacity with or without vaccination is the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the City of Boston opening up sporting venues (as well as all businesses) up to 100% capacity by May 29.

This includes Foxboro, which will be at 100% come September.

If I was in charge it would be 0% to unvaccinated. They are holding up the rest of us from moving on over nonsense and fake news. It’s getting very old not being able to cross the border to my cottage I pay taxes on, it’s getting old not having love sports to attend…
You have a place in Ontario near the 1000 Islands?

I'm good with an Unvaccinated section. I have one family member that the doc hasn't given the go ahead, another in a wheelchair with similar health concerns. Not everyone is an anti- vaxxer.

Last edited:
I'm good with a. Unvaccinated section. I have one family member that the doc hasn't given the go ahead, another in a wheelchair with similar health concerns. Not everyone is an anti- vaxxer.
change the tops family section to the unvaxed

stalker
John Candy Lol GIF

Cuseregular and I are just south of you in Jefferson County. If Canada opens up... we'll meet you in Kingston for lunch.
Anytime. Hopefully end of next month. That’s the rumor I keep hearing from my Canadian friends

Mask mandate ends Wednesday for most places if you are vaccinated.

So much for that. Just stopped at a local grocery store which doesnt require masks to grab lunch me and one other lady were the only two not wearing masks felt I was getting glares waiting in line at the prepared foods section. Nothing has changed so far for people.

So much for that. Just stopped at a local grocery store which doesnt require masks to grab lunch me and one other lady were the only two not wearing masks felt I was getting glares waiting in line at the prepared foods section. Nothing has changed so far for people.
snowflake. did you melt from the glares?

snowflake. did you melt from the glares?

I'm fully vaccinated so I'm allowed too. Just was dissapointing too see from others. This is a huge chain store too people coming and going prepared foods section right be entrance exit was there for bout 5 mins.

I know what you are saying. I went to Wegman's and was the only one without a mask. I got stares from everyone. Clerks kept walking up and down the aisles looking at me. I am vaccinated. I guess it's going to take a while for people to change.

I'm fully vaccinated so I'm allowed too. Just was dissapointing too see from others. This is a huge chain store too people coming and going prepared foods section right be entrance exit was there for bout 5 mins.
though I am vaccinated, there is no way for anyone to know I really am so inside stores, etc. I will still wear a mask so other people feel comfortable.

There will definitely be people who are not vaccinated and will go maskless in stores. I know that because many of the dopes were trying to do it before vaccinations were out. e.g. I was at Jersey Mikes once, which has a mask policy and a guy walked in without a mask. He was told by the manager he would not be served without a mask. He said he didn't need one blah blah blah blah. Medical condition blah blah blah. Against his rights blah blah blah blah blah. Continued to argue until he was asked to leave or the cops would be called.

So when you go in without a mask, naturally people will recall these a**holes.

Aww. I’m sorry for your hardship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors