Gtown tickets | Syracusefan.com

Gtown tickets

Knicks411

Living Legend
I know there was a thread on this before, but I couldn't find it. I saw the link on Nunes about donating to Gtown and buying single game tickets to the game down there; anyone know if the tickets are available yet? I just donated (womens volleyball team!) and I was curious if anyone else had done this and bought tickets?

Got it; I assume you can get them online?

Also, for those who donated, the Nunes story mentioned the minimum donation last year was $25 (which is how much I spent). Anyone know if they raised it this year?

I wasn't clear when reading the story; it could be that the minimum donation has been raised to $50 this year, or that you can buy tickets at the $50 level. Anyone know for sure?

Go to stubhub, i got three in section 407 for 90 a pop, sure beats donating to thst filth...theres about ten ickets left at that price

I was tempted to do the same (because there's no other sport that would be funnier than women's volleyball), but decided to donate to a sport that S.U. didn't also offer, so as to minimize any guilt my Orange conscience might experience. Some candidates for those looking to do the same: women's golf, sailing, swimming & diving.

As I said on the nunes thread, you should also make sure you buy your allowable max of 8 tickets. You'll definitely be able to find some Orange takers for those seats, so don't worry about losing money. Perhaps a thread in which people coordinate their purchases would also help (as well as spread the $50 donation out across multiple people).

Yeah I am pretty sure I am going to be able to find 8 people anyway, but I will definitely be buying the full allotment of tickets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom