Gus Bradley new Eagles HC | Syracusefan.com

Gus Bradley new Eagles HC

for all my friends eagles fans that is a good hire
Really good hire. The way people that have been around that guy talk about him makes it sound like he walks on water. After the ridiculous Billick and Wisenhunt talk I was getting worried, hiring either of those two would have been throwing in the towel.

As an Eagles fan I'am so glad they got Gus Bradley. Great hire who is very passionate and full of energy, plus he will hopefully solve our recent defensive woes. Now they need to hire a good OC who will be able to utilize Shady better, last year was just sickening to watch.

what a diffrence a day makes chip kelly coach be ready for the 7 min gimmick offense

Wow I am jealous. Can't wait to see a pro coach who isn't a complete vagina on 4th down.

Well I would have loved Bradley as our next coach but I am excited for what Chip Kelly brings to the table with our offense. I would now be surprised if they let Vick go, the dynamics of his offense may work to Vick's advantage! Go Eagles!

Well I would have loved Bradley as our next coach but I am excited for what Chip Kelly brings to the table with our offense. I would now be surprised if they let Vick go, the dynamics of his offense may work to Vick's advantage! Go Eagles!
Sadly, you may be spot on. For the record, is there a
Bigger POS in football than desean Jackson?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom